Author Topic: Merry Christmas All SUO ers !!!  (Read 3266 times)

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas All SUO ers !!!
« on: December 17, 2009, 09:02:57 AM »
I did not know who all would be out of town and who would be with family and also how early so Here is my merry christmas to ALL of YOU !!

God Bless you all and safe travels be with you if you have to do any traveling this season !!

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Christmas-Tree.gif

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
Re: Merry Christmas All SUO ers !!!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 09:29:44 AM »
Merry xmas .. hanukkah or what ever you observe over this holiday period...

Ill be out of town from the middle of next week so enojy everybody....
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 09:54:19 AM »
Merry Christmas. Period. Make it mean whatever you want. Period.

This whole PC movement is destroying this country... so....

M E R R Y   C H R I S T M A S

XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 09:59:27 AM »

This whole PC movement is destroying this country... so....

I agree completely. As a pharmacy technician, we were told to say "happy holidays" because it was "non-offensive," so that is what I was saying to patients. I had this guy look right at me and say "you wouldn't say that if you knew I was jewish."

Why wouldn't I?

Anyway, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 10:34:42 AM »
Well i live in a mixed up neighbourhood... a good 1/3 of miami beach is pure jewish and hardcore at that.. other parts are just partially and where im at its a splattering ...  so whatever, + i grew up in a very mulit racial cultral part of london ..i rember a rew of the muslim things ramadan or something or was that hindi .. so used to diff celebratins and they can be fun...  (well except ramadan which if i rember right involves fasting for a week or something like that .. wheres the fun thier)

but i do draw the line at quawanza (sp), I mean it might have been a 'professor' that made it up 40 odd years ago but that is just pure PC ness ... the others at least have the respectablity of indoctinating poeple for 1000's of years already.

just my 2cents... Merry <bla bla > and a Happy <Chineese/Thia/Bangladeshi/Sumarian> new year !!!!  ;D

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 10:45:55 AM »
Solstice Stag

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
untitled.JPG
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 02:43:52 PM by SunTigress »
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 03:09:54 PM »
Twinkle McNugget was Bad...he got a naughty stick, then he tried to kill the poor thing!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • cgeorgemo has no influence.
  • I'm Brian...cgeorgemo is Curious George Missouri
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2009, 06:37:17 AM »
Happy Festivus
Sarcasm is your body's natural defense against stupidity.

Offline UoLugnutz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • UoLugnutz has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2009, 06:43:28 AM »
Happy Festivus

LOL! Too funny! Forgot about that one!