Author Topic: New to ScriptUO  (Read 2271 times)

Offline Hashbrown1234Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Hashbrown1234 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
New to ScriptUO
« on: January 14, 2010, 07:55:02 PM »
Hello,

My name is josh, i used to have a login here a long time ago like a year or so....but i'm a nub and forgot my login and password lol...but anyway i've been playing UO off and on for about the last 2 years. i'm resently getting more involved in the PVP world and i'm just needing a lil help on the way to killing and getting some PUNKTE pts...i'm on atlantic mostly play a mage necro and archer...i can't seem to stop gettin owned by those dang archer, alchemests tho...anyway i'm look for a lil help to keep me alive and i would really like to learn how to write scripts so i can make some training scripts for skills i need to get up.  also i like to read about what people are doing in pvp these days to help them kill the other players and what kind of templest are the best and what kind of templet is going to become my main and how to play it well.  i dont got much eles but i hope i can start learing how to write scripts soon thats what i'm most excited about.  thanks

-Josh

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • cgeorgemo has no influence.
  • I'm Brian...cgeorgemo is Curious George Missouri
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
Re: New to ScriptUO
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 09:15:53 PM »
Hello Josh,
I've registered at many sites multiple times due to forgetfulness so welcome to the club.
Nice to have a returning member and I'm sure you can get some advice here.
Sarcasm is your body's natural defense against stupidity.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 04:30:22 AM »
Welcome to SUO! Yep, advice here is easy, just ask!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 04:44:32 AM »
Ha I know you in game... welcome to the site.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 04:50:05 AM »
Welcome to SUO!
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2010, 08:45:15 AM »
passwords websties...  its easy .. its called a text file and cheap usb memory dogle.

Anyways you should be able to find a trainer that does every skill imagininable between here easyuo.com and winuo.com

Welcoem to the boards.

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: