Author Topic: Modded Razor  (Read 15304 times)

Offline deep_purpleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • deep_purple has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Modded Razor
« on: June 03, 2013, 11:27:04 AM »
Well, long time ago I received a modified version of Razor, that included some sick features. One of the major features of that razor was the possibility to cast like you had a 0 ms ping This was made because that razor spammed the target requests and  "RunUO is not validating the target ID, meaning they can flood and as soon as the target is created server-side that target request will be processed [...] they can gain a great amount of time, basically it is possible to target without really receiving a target on client" (quote by RunUO forums). You can sure do target spamming with EUO aswell, but my question is if someone have a new version of this razor that works with the newer clients? Or know where to find it.

If anyone is interested to take a look at the old one code, I have it decompiled in my computer.

Im pretty sure that was modified by some chinese programmers (some features like the DANGER alert when your life was down was written in chinese).

PS: I took at look at forum rules, and didn't find that this post was against it. If I'm mistaken, please forgive me.
PS: target spamming doesn't work in OSI.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Modded Razor
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 10:54:30 AM »
Iam sure you can cast similar fast with tools nowadays. Decompiling Razor is not really hard because its .Net...
When data is handled by packets and you can handle further use you are always faster than wait until client drawed data.

Offline Kraz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kraz has no influence.
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 06:41:40 PM »
He quoted my post from RunUO's forums where I've reported this exploit.
A few days ago I also submited a fix to the official RunUO SVN so, unless shard admins never update their core, it will no longer work.

There was a simple sanity check missing since RunUO exists, easy fix, exploiting is not cool :)
Good luck.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 06:48:35 PM by Kraz »

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 10:25:25 PM »
A few days ago I also submited a fix to the official RunUO SVN so, unless shard admins never update their core, it will no longer work.

There was a simple sanity check missing since RunUO exists, easy fix, exploiting is not cool :)
Good luck.
Well then the chance is big it will be avaible forever.. I remember some shards who had a gold dupe exploit with housing over years because they never updated their core ;-)

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 10:40:26 PM »

I remember some shards who had a gold dupe exploit with housing over years because they never updated their core ;-)

The old Tower exploit? I remember that one. Sad thing is back then there was no way I could afford a tower at the time. :'(
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 01:14:18 AM »

I remember some shards who had a gold dupe exploit with housing over years because they never updated their core ;-)

The old Tower exploit? I remember that one. Sad thing is back then there was no way I could afford a tower at the time. :'(
No it was something about placing houses without paying ;-) Then delete house and getting refunds also back

Offline Kraz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Kraz has no influence.
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2013, 06:45:47 AM »

Good luck.
Well then the chance is big it will be avaible forever.. I remember some shards who had a gold dupe exploit with housing over years because they never updated their core ;-)

People usually update Core more often in order to support protocol changes and/or new client features, reason why this update should not take that long to spread.
That house exploit was not Core but Script related, there was a Gump that remained active and usable after demolishing a house were you could get the cleanup refund.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2013, 09:48:15 AM »

Good luck.

I think we are talking from different issues ;-)

People usually update Core more often in order to support protocol changes and/or new client features, reason why this update should not take that long to spread.
That house exploit was not Core but Script related, there was a Gump that remained active and usable after demolishing a house were you could get the cleanup refund.

Offline dummy

• Activity:
    0%
  • dummy has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2013, 10:44:29 PM »
Iam sure you can cast similar fast with tools nowadays. Decompiling Razor is not really hard because its .Net...
When data is handled by packets and you can handle further use you are always faster than wait until client drawed data.

what tools you have in mind sir?