Author Topic: ENs - OpenEUO Modded Inferface (MODGUI)  (Read 66323 times)

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ENs - OpenEUO Modded Inferface (MODGUI)
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2013, 09:14:52 PM »
v11b

Script didn't print anything/debug info.  Three scripts, one was running.
Saved and closed all scripts.  Hit the close button on oEUO, and it won't close.
Not sure what the problem is

Try deleting the gui folder contents and reinstalling openeuo followed by my mods... and tell me if it still happens.

Ok people seem to be having alot of issues with v11b ... not really sure why .. i will review and post back ..
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 09:16:23 PM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline KaliOfLS

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2013, 09:25:09 PM »
Will do, I will update.  I'll try to reproduce, but no clue.  The script that 'broke it' is open and running now.  We will see, I was editing a particular script for hours before the issue.  I notice the save didn't take affect for another script (only changed one line, whew :D ) but the previous save did before I broke the instance.  Anyway, I will update oEUO, and then reinstall the mods. 
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2013, 08:44:36 AM »
This is going to be a night mare to track down... unreproduceable errors lol.... must be missing a end someplace is all i can think of.... going to revert to version 10 myself and cut and paste the changes forward.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline KaliOfLS

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2013, 09:17:17 AM »
Yeah, with GUI stuff, I find that sometimes the error will occur long before it breaks making it next to impossible to find because you can have one source of error that will present itself in what seems to be non-reproducible results, but we all probably did the same something several actions prior to our script issue, but it's hard to track that down.
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2013, 10:15:38 AM »
Yeah, with GUI stuff, I find that sometimes the error will occur long before it breaks making it next to impossible to find because you can have one source of error that will present itself in what seems to be non-reproducible results, but we all probably did the same something several actions prior to our script issue, but it's hard to track that down.

Ow yea thier is a common cause im sure of it.. I'm also pretty certain that in my version here its already fixed... lol.. but i do alot of changes on many projects during a single day so its hard to keep the timeframe of updates and changes in a logical sortable searchable order in ones own head.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: EN's OpenEUO Modded Inferface (MODGUI)
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2013, 07:33:33 AM »
Version 11d

-- please report any errors or strange behaviour.

If anyone else has mods to my mods they would like to see integrated.. just post.

As always Feedback greatly appreciated .. good bad or indifferent.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2013, 07:50:34 AM »
When you get your modgui to a stable level, do you want to put it up into the "Downloads" section where ScriptUO resides?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline KaliOfLS

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2013, 11:31:06 AM »
So far, things have been fine with it.  Haven't put it through the ringer yet (leaving it open for about 5 days with about 12 tabs open on it after opening/closing about 20 other scripts with 3 running).  However, it isn't giving me the 11b problems.
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2013, 11:38:41 AM »
When you get your modgui to a stable level, do you want to put it up into the "Downloads" section where ScriptUO resides?

Well its been stable on every release .. except 11b  :P :P    (Only error i could find was i used a Return instead of an END to finish a function oops thus not finishing it....)

but you probably mean when i've finished updating in such rapid fire succession... and sure that would be cool... stepping back and coding in EUO is a real pain after, wish i could mod the euo gui as well....
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 11:40:21 AM by Endless Night »

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2013, 11:41:55 AM »
So far, things have been fine with it.  Haven't put it through the ringer yet (leaving it open for about 5 days with about 12 tabs open on it after opening/closing about 20 other scripts with 3 running).  However, it isn't giving me the 11b problems.

:) good .. give it a good beating.. 

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2015, 08:54:58 AM »
EN MODGUI V12

A bunch of new features.  I worked on these a number of years (!!) ago and never officially updated. kaliofls also contributed code and ideas. Now its time to finalize and release.   So this new old update  includes:

- New menu option and toolbar icon -  Analysis code  - A basic code checker (Inspired by TM function in ScriptUo)
- New menu items under control:  analysis Code,  Auto Indent Code (spaces),  Auto Indent Code (tabs)
- 2 new tabs in the UO Vars area,
   - Script Functions - List of functions/procedures and jump to code section by double clicking (Inspired by TM function in ScriptUo)
   - Script Analysis - result of code Analysis button
   (These may go out of sync in which case click code analysis button and it will update)
- Updated About page to reflect contributors
- Undo icon added to toolbar
- Change Icon for client swap to match Easyuo
- Added icon for New Client   - But unable to implement at this time due to inbuilt restrictions.

NOTE
For this update depending on when the last time you installed the default gui you may need to copy the default icons from the default gui into your gui/icons folder as additional icons were added ... You will know if you need to do this as openeuo.exe will not load or errors on load.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Screenshot 2015-12-08 13.02.16.png
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 09:02:38 AM by Endless Night »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2015, 09:15:41 AM »
Yay! I inspired someone!  :)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 08, 2015, 09:39:36 AM »
Yay! I inspired someone!  :)

LOL  I am sure you have inspired loads of people... people always forget to credit those that have influenced them....  I just needed to get this out their just in case OpenEUO disappears .. did quiet alot of work on this and then forgot to release..  yes i I know i do it all the time....

Besides I in turn might inspire those who might mod the release source code :)

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 24, 2015, 09:38:24 AM »
EN MODGUI V12.1

- Various bug fixes.
- Updated Icon zip for missing icon.

NOTE
For this update depending on when the last time you installed the default gui you may need to copy the default icons from the default gui into your gui/icons folder as additional icons were added ... You will know if you need to do this as openeuo.exe will not load or errors on load.

Tags: OpenEUO