Author Topic: AssistUO  (Read 78919 times)

Offline sarkTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • sark has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
AssistUO
« on: January 13, 2013, 03:53:53 PM »
From what i understand it's the successor of Razor. Has anyone tried it?

here's the link:
http://www.runuo.com/products/assistuo/

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: AssistUO
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 04:17:09 PM »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 07:34:36 PM »
I dont think it is working on OSI shards yet

Offline HardY-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • HardY- has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 02:12:19 AM »
Don't work on osi, i'm trying with kraz and diego to make it able, but since both are runuo addicts i think it will take time.

Offline Kraz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Kraz has no influence.
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 09:47:20 AM »
Hello, it has nothing to do with being addicted to RunUO or even sponsored by them... we will add OSI support, however we already have a lot to do before that.

RC6 is coming soon with new commands, fixes and features.
There is also a custom map package download and loader going on, for shards using custom maps where players have no need to replace original EA files or keep different UO installations in order to play :)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 09:50:04 AM by Kraz »

Offline Trixta

• 69 Forever!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Trixta has no influence.
  • Respect: +29
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 04:10:41 PM »
Kraz I will love you forever if you make it work on OSI 

*F   O    R    E    V    E    R*
ASSIST UO IS SWEET!

Offline Kraz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Kraz has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 09:19:56 PM »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2013, 05:59:44 AM »
Thanks for the updates here at SUO, Kraz!  Much appreciated since I don't get over to RunUO very often.

I'll put a link to this project up in out "Links" section.  The existing ones are probably pretty dusty and need to be pruned.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline bendel

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • bendel has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2013, 11:43:20 AM »
I would use it everyday if have option for OSI Shard :)

Offline Scrip tKing

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Scrip tKing has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2013, 09:08:46 AM »
Hello, it has nothing to do with being addicted to RunUO or even sponsored by them... we will add OSI support, however we already have a lot to do before that.

There is also a custom map package download and loader going on, for shards using custom maps where players have no need to replace original EA files or keep different UO installations in order to play :)

Yoooooo, for the sake of my own curiosity... what caused OSI to become more difficult to work with as far as programs go such as Razor / AssistUO?

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2013, 01:44:54 AM »

Yoooooo, for the sake of my own curiosity... what caused OSI to become more difficult to work with as far as programs go such as Razor / AssistUO?

I could bet because of Data Encryption :)

Offline Kraz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Kraz has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2013, 02:57:36 AM »

Kinda because of the encryption but thats not all.

Thing is, even using same protocol, OSI has updated packets we did not tested yet, not only updated protocol but even using the same protocol each emulator has it own way to handle things internally, and, sometimes, even their response is a little different, a few features of AUO need to be tested in all environments in order to provide you a working/stable behavior.

Bottom line is, we do not want to add OSI support without having the time to try it and fix minor issues that may appear, unfortunately time is really short as we are already working on a few stuff.

OSI support will come as soon as possible :)

Offline Norad

• Activity:
    0%
  • Norad has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2013, 11:30:30 AM »
I am currently running assist UO  at times.
Its been a bit hard to get it going its works fast,the layman need more documentation on its use to be able to set it up.
That the only thing that kept me using razor.
As for Free shards its great. Kudos to the programmers.
 Thank you.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2013, 12:13:28 PM »

Check Wyatts Packet Guide and Penultima, those seems to be working without issues.

Kinda because of the encryption but thats not all.

Thing is, even using same protocol, OSI has updated packets we did not tested yet, not only updated protocol but even using the same protocol each emulator has it own way to handle things internally, and, sometimes, even their response is a little different, a few features of AUO need to be tested in all environments in order to provide you a working/stable behavior.

Bottom line is, we do not want to add OSI support without having the time to try it and fix minor issues that may appear, unfortunately time is really short as we are already working on a few stuff.

OSI support will come as soon as possible :)

Offline Kraz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Kraz has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2013, 04:43:54 AM »
We already managed the encryption support, I've tested a few features and it seems to work.
I cannot say it is really well tested, I do not play or have an OSI account myself but as a trial account it works fine.

It is probably going public soon, on RC7, stay tuned.
Next version will also include ingump command to search for a string in gump, elseif statement, mobile and item attributes will now be easier to lookup organized in groups (no need for EUO scripts to scan items) and fixes :)

As for documentation, our main website www.assistuo.com has commands and samples, keep in mind it is a flexible script language but still command based, we will post more macros on our Script Library as soon as we have time.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 05:00:03 AM by Kraz »

Tags: