Author Topic: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester v1.19  (Read 356069 times)

Offline Knight

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Knight has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Heartwood Quester feedback thread
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2008, 08:55:21 AM »
i havent done it by hand no

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2008, 09:01:27 AM »
Also remember that you shouldn't be running Razor or UOA.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Knight

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Knight has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2008, 09:16:39 AM »
yeah those i dont have ill do some troubleshoooting here soon and give you any results i have

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2008, 04:43:40 PM »
Extremely impressive script! Thanks to everyone who spent time putting this 'baby' together! It's like the terminator...it just keeps going and going and going...

I lost connection last night so it didn't get to run more than about 2 hours but I've been running it quite a bit today and got all the big recipe bows (Mischief, Faeri Fire, Silvani, Blighted) hopefully everything will run smooth tonight and I'll get a runic kit of somekind if the RNG Gods is happy with me.

@Knight I had a similiar problem to you. One answer I found for myself is to verify 100%  your not in full screen. Make the changes then log out so the changes save and reload ultima.

The other thing is once it's starting going is don't touch the mouse. Leave everything alone and let the script do it thing I made this mistake when I first started the script.

I'm still not sure how the BMItemEval works. If someone can enlighten me I'd be much obliged.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2008, 12:20:38 PM »
Thanks, this was a really neat project to work on.  When Cerveza originally started it, we collaborated in such a close way with the users.  We had an incredible tread on WinUO (very long one) as we were iterating between development and testing features.  With the input of many people we were able to create something that's ultra-stable and simple to use.  It was originally based on Sorrowmaster's quester, but has just about been completely rewritten.  Her name remains in the credits as it should.

I'm not an expert at BMEval, so I really have no idea how it works although it does loot things sometimes, but it's never anything I really want to keep.  It does loot some pretty uber-items, so I wouldn't worry too much about loosing anything good.  But it doesn't pay much attention to jewelry, so keep that in mind.

I still have to publish the 1.x quester with the CLAw interface, but I have been too lazy.  It's ready, just still sitting on my hard drive.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 12:22:16 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2008, 01:08:51 PM »
i find the reason it skips on the Jewelry is because it is looking for more properties.  And so with jewelry being able to have few properties and still be UBER it doens't pick them up.. I set mine low and have it pretty much loot everything and when my box reaches 125 items i just start organizing everything myself.  Which now that i hear about a script that will scan everything in a container i might just have to use that and document my looting from heartwood.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2008, 02:41:34 PM »
i find the reason it skips on the Jewelry is because it is looking for more properties.  And so with jewelry being able to have few properties and still be UBER it doens't pick them up.. I set mine low and have it pretty much loot everything and when my box reaches 125 items i just start organizing everything myself.  Which now that i hear about a script that will scan everything in a container i might just have to use that and document my looting from heartwood.

Use the CLAw in targeted mode; it'll scan an entire container for your own specifications. 
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #82 on: August 01, 2008, 09:20:25 AM »
when i use the script it says it can't find tool_railengine30k  how do i fix?
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #83 on: August 01, 2008, 09:39:39 AM »
srry. found it.  wasn't with all the other attachments :)

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #84 on: August 01, 2008, 12:07:07 PM »
Yah, I didn't want to have different version attached everywhere, so I just refer to the link.  Glad you found it!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2008, 03:19:50 PM »
TM I thought you told us to breathe! I  got a heartwood kit yesterday.  Lean, Mean, and Green runic kit!. WEWP! Beginner lucks eh'?

I must have stolen someone's mojo!

I've probably burned through 600k in board and I've gotten 3 Yew 2 Ash and 3 Oak and the heartwood! The script is dyno-mite!

Only bad news is no one can sell a darn thing with all these dupes and bannings going on lately. Everyone is afraid to buy anything.

I'm going to keep at it. It's been alot of fun using Quester and it's added to the gaming experience for sure. Huzzah!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #86 on: August 05, 2008, 03:29:07 PM »
TM I thought you told us to breathe! I  got a heartwood kit yesterday.  Lean, Mean, and Green runic kit!. WEWP! Beginner lucks eh'?

I must have stolen someone's mojo!

I've probably burned through 600k in board and I've gotten 3 Yew 2 Ash and 3 Oak and the heartwood! The script is dyno-mite!

Only bad news is no one can sell a darn thing with all these dupes and bannings going on lately. Everyone is afraid to buy anything.

I'm going to keep at it. It's been alot of fun using Quester and it's added to the gaming experience for sure. Huzzah!

Oh yes, sure did.  You'd be blue, dead and corpsified otherwise and wouldn't be able to enjoy your spiffy new heartwood kit!  Congratulations there; no small feat.  I still have only gotten two in all this time and millions of boards later, so you are doing better than I.  I've gotten like 20 ash though, so I can't complain too much.

But I'm glad you like the script; it's pretty much bulletproof except for the occasional EUO crash.  Just hang onto your heartwoods until this duping thing passes by.  My guess is they are zeroing in on the dupers now and they'll go *poof* very soon.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 05, 2008, 07:49:00 PM »
to be honest when I first came back last year I was told about heartwood... I walked in started to make some bows to test out this new quest thing... I got a heartwood and was like.. wtf is this?  so I brought it to luna and asked about heartwood runics.... I ended up selling it for 10 mil... hope I didn't get ripped off.
it was prob worth 15-20 but.. hey.. was my first day back in 4 years.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 05, 2008, 08:21:42 PM »
Not bad a bad profit for just comming back eh'?

The sale value seems to fluctuate from shard to shard but 15-20 seems to be the average one finduo. If someone offered me 10M I'd sell it and be done with it. It's not just about the money I've done pretty good through my peerless endeavors. Now I don't feel like I'm missing out on part of the action!

Having a heartwood on my vendor in Luna now makes me  feel like I'm amongst the elite entrepenuers in Luna!  ;D

Maybe I don't know how lucky I got and I'm not realizing how random it can be at times. Kinda like a person who goes to the racetrack their very first time and bets on the longshot to win and it does.

I'm gonna keep testin' my luck  :P

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2008, 05:23:30 PM »
Merging this post for xxxcaptiainxxx:

I initially had some tooling issue but resolved them now though i do as the setup says and mark a rune a bit south of heartwood and allas the rails screw up and fail and nothing works and it does not seem to be putting any supplies on to my beatle is this normal?

Be sure that all your resources (boards, ingots, etc) are in the top level of your secure container.  Also be sure you have plain boards and not some other color.  I changed the form of the initial Heartwood quest post.  Please be sure to "check off" everything that's called out.  You have to be missing one of those items....
Come play RIFT with me!