Author Topic: New OSI Animal training discussion  (Read 19318 times)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: New OSI Animal training discussion
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2017, 11:02:35 PM »
That doesn't seem right, I'll pull out mine and give it a whirl. What's your strength and base damage.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2017, 05:00:07 AM »
Both are capped on str and base since I'm not scrolling out throwaway test pets. GM Wrestle,Tact, Anat. I did hit something for mid 70s but for the most part it was high 50s to 68. It's just nowhere near the damage I expect from a discord tamer with this caliber of pet.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
navery.png
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 10:59:54 AM by bodfather »

Offline Biza

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Biza has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2017, 08:23:39 PM »
If anyone on here is scripting for pet training and needs some help or pointers I have learned a few tricks to leveling pets as I am on my 15th 5 slotter now. My current Pack beetle is a beast of a physical tank with double AOE attacks for some of the harder spawns.
What AOE attacks did you put on and in what order?

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you on this, didnt see it right away. AOE (any) Then Bushido. It gives you a regular pbaoe whirl wind. Looks like they may have changed a few things since though. I got burned out on my tamer and currently been sticking with archer.
Quote from: TrailMyx
These are the things we look for in new users and perspective Elite members:

Quoting Elites/GMods/Admins in your siggys.

Tags: