Author Topic: Post your pet pics!  (Read 8636 times)

Freddy

Re: Post your pet pics!
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2011, 07:07:31 AM »
This thread makes me sad. Had to have my cat of 14 years, Lapis Lazuli, put down last summer and the summer before was my Dobie/Black Lab mix, Epi (short for Epitaph), who I also had for 14 years. We're petless now, found out my son is allergic to dogs and my wife is allergic to cats so there is neither in my immediate future. I REALLY want a border collie when the time comes, we'll see what the future brings; my son already grew out of a peanut allergy, this one may pass too.

X

It sucks when you have to put your pet down. They are family members, so it really does hurt. I had to put my golden down 5 years ago and I'm still missing him. He was only 5 and had liver cancer. I feel like *bleep* because i had to scold him to come inside one time before I knew he had cancer and he just wanted to rest his belly in the snow.

Have you looked into hypoallergenic dogs?

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2011, 08:11:51 AM »
This thread makes me sad. Had to have my cat of 14 years, Lapis Lazuli, put down last summer and the summer before was my Dobie/Black Lab mix, Epi (short for Epitaph), who I also had for 14 years.

This thread was time for me.  A few years ago, I lost two of my cats I had for nearly 20 years and was ultimately sad and heartbroken for a very very long time.  However, new creatures come into our lives and we put those times behind us.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 11:25:39 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2011, 08:17:31 AM »
Waste not, want not.

XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2011, 09:00:22 AM »
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2011, 09:54:56 AM »
Tastes like chicken?

Offline Tarpan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tarpan has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2011, 03:34:39 PM »
This thread makes me sad. Had to have my cat of 14 years, Lapis Lazuli, put down last summer and the summer before was my Dobie/Black Lab mix, Epi (short for Epitaph), who I also had for 14 years. We're petless now, found out my son is allergic to dogs and my wife is allergic to cats so there is neither in my immediate future. I REALLY want a border collie when the time comes, we'll see what the future brings; my son already grew out of a peanut allergy, this one may pass too.

X

How allergic is your wife? I've got allergies too, but that's never stopped me from working with animals and keeping a billion pets. Sometimes if you keep an animal around for a while your body gets used to them and doesn't have as much of an allergic response. It also helps a lot if you vacuum daily and don't let the cats and dogs sleep with you.

Tags: