Author Topic: Simple Sampire Luck suit for Shame  (Read 8471 times)

Offline CanukerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Simple Sampire Luck suit for Shame
« on: December 04, 2011, 11:02:25 AM »
Well its not super simple due to the ring and brac but this is a decent direction for anyone to follow.  I've had to drop my slower swinging axe for a much faster Katana with HLD and no SSI due to the greatly reduced stat mods I lost.  

Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
Re: Simple Sampire Luck suit for Shame
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 09:01:02 PM »
Thanks for this!  With my special luck statue bonus, this template will put me above 2200.  That plus perfection ought to get me some Legendary Arties!

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 09:07:55 PM »
Imbue with 100 luck then enhance to 140??
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 03:37:39 AM »
Imbue to 100 then use that Forged Tool to ensure you don't waste the piece. The Forged Tool gives you 100% chance to enhance with Spined for the 140 Luck pieces.

Note, when you are building the resists don't forget to include +5 Physical for each piece. That's what spined gives you.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 05:58:25 AM »
From Stratics:

By request, and because I needed to make one as well, here is my Sampire in luck, the plate version.

Thanks to my previous armor productions and my pack rat style of saving everything I thought was good, it made this quite a bit quicker. Because gold only has 1 resist in physical and I am not starting out with M&S / Glad Collar, physical resist is now an issue.

In planning for the future, I think corpse proof is important as well, to a point, because if they implement this loot structure in the other anti-virtue dungeons, it will be needed.

After looking at the 'ultimate' luck suit, I decided that the only armor piece of luck I'd be using would be 300 Luck mempo. It has decent resist (60) and MR1. This suit would be easier to make if I were to go with all the pieces imbued- but that would cost me 160 luck.

Also, I am trying to convince my wife to use a shield. I got a shield from shame:
Bronze Shield of Fortune
Cursed
Luck 110
Cold Resist 1%

Enhance that with Gold and you have
Luck 150
Resist 1/1/3/0/2

While the resist aren't great, it does help, and an additional 150 luck...plus the shield can be imbued. Can toss 15 DCI and I am sure something else would come to mind.

The negative being that parry essentially becomes useless. Of course you can always wait to equip the shield until right before the creature dies.

Starting with:
Corgul's Enchanted Sash
Conjurer's Trinket
Crimson Cincture
Ranger's Cloak of Augmentation
Soles of Providence
Conjurer's Garb
Leurocian's Mempo of Fortune

Crafted Pieces:
Plate Arms: 8/4/5/11/7
Female Plate: 12/4/3/5/11
Platemail Legs: 6/4/6/9/10
Platemail Gloves: 15/3/7/5/5
Royal Circlet: 9/5/6/3/12 (Circlet can be imbued to 20 fire)

Assuming imbuing fire to 18 (20 for Circlet) the resist are:
70/107/47/43/70

Seeing that fire has a base resist of 3 in plate/5 on the circlet, I am only losing 3 points of resist to imbuing fire, which is pretty nice.

Leaving 23 cold and 27 poison (42 for corpse proof against poison). It would be better if the Arms had 10 cold and 6 poison, so that 1 max imbue would handle cold. And that would mean poison would need 32, so 2 max imbues and earrings, for 70. It would save me 1 imbue slot, which is huge, don't get me wrong, and I may go back and remake that piece later.

Head-
Imbue Fire, Poison, LMC, SI, Luck (5)
Arms-
Imbue Fire, Cold, LMC, SI, Luck (5)
Hands-
Imbue Fire, Poison, HPI, SI, Luck (5)
Chest-
Imbue Fire, Cold, HPI , SI, Luck (5)
Legs-
Imbue Fire, MI, LMC, HPI, Luck (5)
Ring-
Imbue INT, LMC, HCI, DI, Luck
Bracelet-
Imbue LMC ,HCI, DCI, DI, Luck

As the suit looks right now in my spread sheet (and I haven't done the exact weights, so the numbers might be off a point or 2):
Resist:
70/107/73/71/70
dex +5
str +1
MI 16
MR 3
LMC 40
HPI 25
HPR 4
HCI 40
DCI 25
SI 33
DI 60
SSI 5
Luck 1560 (1710 with shield)

Losing HLD is going to suck. Not really any room for it on the weapon. Unless I do something like make a whetstone and use that to imbue exceptional weapons, removing the damage increase on the weapon. 30-40 DI < ?? HLD?

I am not ready to imbue just yet, as I want to make sure I get the balance right.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline CanukerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 06:03:40 AM »
I've been rocking a collective temp(two accounts) for farming Leg Artifacts.  I have my main sampire doing most of the damage with a standard temp including resist, 75 Parry and 65 chiv.  To assist I made a adjustment to another sampire to include 120 music, 120 peace and 105 disco.  I run +45 skill jewels of this guy and have 120 macing, 120 tact, 100 necro and the rest into chiv for EOO.  I made a fresh gnarled staff also for this guy which is 25 SSI, HML, 50 HLA, Slayer and DI.  Stam leech isn't needed but the HLA plus the glasses and HLD on the other samp's weapon makes it smooth.

The reasoning behind this was to be able to disco and, more important I think, was to be able to run the peacemaking bard mastery specials.  At this level I'm getting + 25% DCI, -25% Damage taken, 17 extra of each regen plus all the reduced curse and such.  This allows me to farm the chaos vortex nearly AFK after honor and disco.

All this said I've yet to get a artifact that has been both non-cursed and worth keeping so in retrospect it's been a waste of time.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline madatu

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • madatu has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 08:30:34 AM »
So what are you people killing in shame to get the legendary artifacts.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 07:28:45 PM »
So what are you people killing in shame to get the legendary artifacts.

I'm guessing...
Quote from: Canucker
This allows me to farm the chaos vortex nearly AFK after honor and disco.

Tags: