Author Topic: I found this over at stratics ....... they are cheering us on and miss us !!  (Read 3837 times)

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
Yep, I just finished reading the whole thread over there, pretty damn funny!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
WOW! 

Even Bards are making melodies of us!  In our absence, we are sought out because of our infammy...!

Next, we will have Monuments erected to us and people will bow down to us? -- Nah, I don't want that!  But the Monument part is cool!

;D
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
I would hazzard a guess that if this takes a couple weeks to update then HW kits will make a price recovery. I have 8 just waiting for the prices to come back :)
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
What a dork!  :P

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
What a dork!  :P

Hey Now!......I resemble that remark!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
I want a Monument... :(
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
I would settle for a Statue in Luna bank and a title of Super Scripter :)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
That's ok, we'll be back.  There have been so many people that have nothing else to do in the game but grief scripters.  So now that they are out of business, they are in the same boat as us.  They finding how boring UO is without scripting!  HA!  TAKE THAT!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline germilax

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • germilax has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Its amazing the impact that scripting has on the game.  Like the sonnet implies... no people in heartwood.  Also the search sites are down... Spawns and Yew gate... dead.  The non scripters are getting bored without us for sure.  Not to mention hurting for resources =P

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: I found this over at stratics ....... they are cheering us on and miss us !!
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2009, 05:46:36 AM »
That's ok, we'll be back.  There have been so many people that have nothing else to do in the game but grief scripters.  So now that they are out of business, they are in the same boat as us.  They finding how boring UO is without scripting!  HA!  TAKE THAT!

Very nice point TM

Its amazing the impact that scripting has on the game.  Like the sonnet implies... no people in heartwood.  Also the search sites are down... Spawns and Yew gate... dead.  The non scripters are getting bored without us for sure.  Not to mention hurting for resources =P

I had so many resources stored up.  I am the only one selling resources on my shard and at higher prices than before :)

Offline germilax

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • germilax has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: I found this over at stratics ....... they are cheering us on and miss us !!
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2009, 05:48:51 AM »

Very nice point TM

I had so many resources stored up.  I am the only one selling resources on my shard and at higher prices than before :)

Woot shinies!

Tags: