Author Topic: TFC Anyone?  (Read 10675 times)

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
TFC Anyone?
« on: July 28, 2008, 05:25:34 AM »
Anyone? Beuller?

Anytime I need to just hop in to a fragfest and get some killing done without worrying about my suit, insurance, etc, etc, etc I get into a game of good ol' classic TFC. Anyone else here play? If so I'd love to know which servers.

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TFC Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 08:10:13 AM »
I jumped directly to TF2.  Everyone keeps trying to get me to play TFC; it's always a popular one at our lan parties.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 11:00:30 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 09:52:10 AM »
I still haven't played TF2 But I believe you should be able to play Classic as well if you purchased TF2. I just haven;t been able to bring myself to cough up the $$ for it, especially when most people I know that go to TF2 continue to come back to Classic! Of course their biggest complaints tend to be the lack of grenades.

I'm not surprised that it would be a popular LAN party activity - the resources required are minimal and it's a quick setup compared to some others. The old-school graphics are part of that for sure! Nothing like a quick Capture The Flag session to get the juices flowing :p

Speaking of LAN parties, Duke Nukem 3d FTW!!! The most fun LAN parties I've ever had LOL.

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 12:23:28 PM »
I'll post a couple of my custom DukeMaps.  Also, I have several that were authored by a good friend of mine who used to be a UO slut.  We'd get in dire trouble at work for running Duke at lunch and in the evenings (err, will waaay late at night).  But our maps were always customized for absolute maximum DukeMatchiness.

But TF2 is pretty darn fun, but I noticed that my system needs an upgrade since it's a bit framey for me.  Pound for pound, I've still enjoyed the original Unreal Tournament more than all of them combined (first person shooter that is)  Nothing like going Godlike when you can here the whimpering of all your LAN-friends.  Luscious.

My favorite of all times still is Descent 2. (also owns the best soundtrack of ANY game now or then). 
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: