Author Topic: Doom Stealables  (Read 20909 times)

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Doom Stealables
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2008, 01:43:10 PM »
I had modified my doom looter toward the end of my Doom fetish to run a rail all around and linger in various places.  Then I'd just loop this behavior.  Actually this was one of the first larger rails I created after I wrote the rail engine.

Edit:  Oh, it was also nice to be out at dinner when the script would text message me with what it looted.  Sexy.

:) have it snap a pic and send you a Picture msg next time :P

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2008, 08:38:27 AM »
I did have it do a print screen to see the actually "Yoinkage".  ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2008, 09:00:27 AM »
Sure!  Wave it in front of our faces and say, "See what I got and you didn't..."  I have been stealthing around in Doom for the last few days and I am more lost then a kid at his first day in a new school.  I did try to take on a Ravager of Souls all by myself and ended up getting my head handed to me in a paper bag.  Luckily, there was someone nice enough to take pity on me and rez me.  He did not laugh at me outwardly, but I could hear him laughing on the inside.   :D 

No offense, I did not start this post for people to brag!  I started it for some help in Doom.  As I said I was looking for an advantage.  That is what these forums are all about, aren't they?  I will start a post very soon called "Bragging Rights" in Doom and other places.  Actually TrailMyx, I think you should start a new Forum Section entitled "Bragging Rights" so we can all toot our Horns and brag at our latest finds, newest conquests, and awesome kills!    ;D

ORACLE
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2008, 09:06:03 AM »
Actually TrailMyx, I think you should start a new Forum Section entitled "Bragging Rights" so we can all toot our Horns and brag at our latest finds, newest conquests, and awesome kills!    ;D

ORACLE

That's a great idea!  I'll do that now.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2008, 09:11:04 AM »
You have any spare stealables your willing to sell on say...Sonoma? ;D

I want Inquisitors Resolution and Blade of the Righteous.

Mayhaps a buy/trade thread as well?

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2008, 09:17:25 AM »
You have any spare stealables your willing to sell on say...Sonoma? ;D

I want Inquisitors Resolution and Blade of the Righteous.

Mayhaps a buy/trade thread as well?

I have a couple spare BoR there.  Just not sure where it is.....

BTW, the UO Bragging Rights Section is up.  Hit us with your best shots!!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2008, 09:29:55 AM »
TM,

Hook it up! I will pay fair market value or mayhaps you can bleed me for a little more;D

The Bragging rights threads is a real good idea. Props to Oracle. Now we can tell tall tales about our adventures. ;)

Tags: