Author Topic: First Script! Raz's Full-Auto Bushido Trainer *updated 8/13/2012*  (Read 22161 times)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: First Script! Raz's Full-Auto Bushido Trainer *updated 8/13/2012*
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2016, 09:20:07 AM »
Not sure How you can damage your pet because  in the last 7 years I have train Bushido and since using this build, I never  damage of kill a pet.   You need to be unguilded, in a Trammel-type Facet.

I do like the use of  Just wonder  did you just change the whole sub

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2016, 10:23:39 AM »
Trammel? What is that?

Offline Tana

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Tana has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2016, 03:54:08 PM »
i was guilded yes and was only using it while i was training my throwing at the same time lol i just re wrote a small part of the script and ignored the mount part changed the mount id type to spiders and and attacked the wolf spider with my 100% poison wep. it rarely takes damage but it did on occation so i just had i t wait till its hit points were back at full.

PS am now using the unmodifiyed version to finish my bushido since my wep skills are now Legendary

Offline ghaval

• Activity:
    0%
  • ghaval has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2016, 01:02:33 PM »
I love this topic. You should write one for Ninja.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2016, 03:17:32 PM »
It the same base,   just modified the spell and pull the icon you required.

Offline dirtmcgirt

• Activity:
    0%
  • dirtmcgirt has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2020, 11:57:00 AM »
Has anyone tried this recently?  I'm having the same issue with my horse dying. I am not in a guild, I'm in malas, and i've tried it in Trammel.   I have a horse, and he is tame, although, not bonded.  Any ideas?  i am using a club just like the original script tells me to. 

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2020, 01:18:53 PM »
You can  always try having a tamer alt/friend tame a wolf spider and use a 100% poison weapon so it won't damage it, You would just have to add the id of the wolfspider but would need a lot of 100% poison weapons or need to repair it a lot and use powder of fort to build it back up when it gets low. Of course, the weapon could not be imbued if planning on using PoF.

Offline dirtmcgirt

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2020, 01:50:57 PM »
ok sounds good.  I'll give that a go!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2020, 03:32:45 PM »
To quote Gaderian " You can't do what you used to do on OSI. I think it was non-guilded, in trammel, command your pet to guard you and stop.

A couple years ago the client was changed to get new options (Allow War On Pet is one), that default settings did not allow you to even attack your pet (eliminate the in war mode mount/attack confusion to the client).

Now you will basically kill your pet quick if you attempt to do the same setup where it allows you to hit the pet. In the case where it does not allow war on pet... well, you can't hit the pet. So no gains."

To quote Crisis "If you are training a fighting skill, get one of those wolf spiders (think that is the name) from the Abyss which has 100% poison resist. They are with the grey goblins. Then imbue a 100% poison damage weapon and you can train without killing it."

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2020, 04:32:42 PM »
I used to go get an ice ogre Lord or whatever spellweaving allows and use that with a 100% poison weapon (a lot easier on Siege)

Offline dirtmcgirt

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2020, 05:15:08 PM »
Much appreciated everyone.  I'll grab a spider!

Offline dirtmcgirt

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2020, 05:05:26 AM »
Alright, some coding help would be much appreciated.  So grabbed a spider, however, i have tried editing the part about the horse and changed it to "wolfspider" however i get the error message that i need a mount.

my code looks something like this...
return
SUB FindWolfSpider
finditem %mount G_3
set %animal #findid
if #findcnt < 1

something tells me "G_3" is the problem, how do i get the code/ know the code for the wolfspider, i think that is still the horse code. 

Also i tried to swap out the club code with a dagger code.

finditem %weapon D_ , #charid

the Club code just had a C before the underscore, i swapped it to a D, with that work?? Thanks in advance

Offline Dirty Bob

• Activity:
    0%
  • Dirty Bob has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2020, 06:32:28 AM »
Alright, some coding help would be much appreciated.  So grabbed a spider, however, i have tried editing the part about the horse and changed it to "wolfspider" however i get the error message that i need a mount.

my code looks something like this...
return
SUB FindWolfSpider
finditem %mount G_3
set %animal #findid
if #findcnt < 1

something tells me "G_3" is the problem, how do i get the code/ know the code for the wolfspider, i think that is still the horse code.

The %mount is most likely the horse ID. But that is a variable being declared somewhere else. It would look like "set %mount XXXXXX", the Xs being letters or numbers. You would need to change the XXXXXX to whatever the ID of the spider is. The G_3 is telling the script to only look for the item within 3 ground tiles of your character. Your easiest way to find the ID of your spider would be to target it using anything then look in the system variables in EUO to find #LTARGETID. That will be the ID of the last thing you targeted. I also added code to the end of the post to help you get the type and ID.

Also i tried to swap out the club code with a dagger code.

finditem %weapon D_ , #charid

the Club code just had a C before the underscore, i swapped it to a D, with that work?? Thanks in advance

The %weapon is what you need to change. But like above, it is being declared or set somewhere else. The C_ , #charid is telling the script what container to look in. D_ isn't an argument for finditem.

Check out the documentation on FindItem and Variables. A lot of scripts just need you to edit variables and if you understand them a bit better you can get a lot of scripts to work for you.

Below is the part of the script you need to change. You should first start with a fresh unedited version of the original script. If you read the comments he left below in his code it says not to edit below the line. Most scripts are only going to have you edit variable values at the very beginning. You'll want to change set %weapon and set %mount. The %mount is going to be your spider ID. Don't change the name, just leave it as %mount to keep things easy. So use something like animal lore to target your spider than look up it's ID under #LTARGETID in the EUO variables. Do the same thing again for your weapon, targeting it with something to get #LTARGETID. The ID will be six digits. The script only has 3 digit items because he's looking for items by type but it's ok to replace it with your 6 digit ID for the sake of being easy. If your weapon breaks or something you will have to change the ID manually. You could also double click your weapon and see what the item type is bye looking under #LOBJECTTYPE and using it instead. Then you wouldn't have to worry about the weapon breaking since it'll just grab the next one.

Code: easyuo
  1. ; SET UP
  2. ;===========================================================================================
  3. chooseskill bush Bushido
  4. set %weapon YSF_QOH_ ; ID's the types of weapons - Mace, Club ---- Modify this to whatever weapon type
  5. ;                                                      you'll be using to train with
  6. set %mount SF_OF_; ID's the types of mounts/animals - White Horse, Brown Horse ---- Modify this to whatever animal
  7. ;                                                    type you'll be using to train with
  8. set %start #skill
  9. set %attempts 0
  10. set %gains 0
  11. set %starttime #scnt
  12. ;============================================================================================
  13. ;DO NOT EDIT BELOW THIS LINE
  14. ;============================================================================================

Here's a couple easy pieces of code to run to get the ID or Type of an target. Just run each as their own script to get what you want and it'll pop up with a display with the information.

1. ;Finds the Type of an object
  2. ;When you press play a target will appear and you have 10 seconds to dlick an object
  4. set #TARGCURS 1
  5. wait 10s
  7. finditem #LTARGETID
  8. wait 5
  9. display ok #FINDTYPE $
  10. halt

1. ;Finds the ID of an object
  2. ;When you press play a target will appear and you have 10 seconds to dlick an object
  4. set #TARGCURS 1
  5. wait 10s
  7. display ok #LTARGETID $
  8. halt

« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 06:38:04 AM by Dirty Bob »

Offline dirtmcgirt

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2020, 06:24:14 AM »
Thank you very much for taking the time to reply and explain it.  I seriously appreciate it.  I am going to dive into this.  Bushido is a pain in the ass. Thanks again!

Offline dirtmcgirt

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2022, 05:48:23 PM »
After 2 years, I gave this a go again, and I'm happy to say i got it working.

Tags: