0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • spider72a has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Spidy
« on: May 03, 2020, 01:27:22 AM »
New to the boards, Played uo from 97 till 2004ish.. took a break then came back on atl back in 2017ish..... Work keeps getting in the way....:)

Spidy

Post Merge: May 03, 2020, 01:37:03 AM
So, I just read the sticky for intro....after I wrote the intro...... I dont like posting, I find most of the forums to be.......virusy and not worth the time. I only came in here to get a trapped box script because I cant find one anywhere else. I started playing UO while going through a divorce in the Navy back in early 97ish.  My chief got me playing to keep me out of trouble. Ooh the hours I spend chopping wood for that man on my lunch break......(coughs) Not muh else to say. Just came back again from a long break. Play mostly on altantic. Started on origin, and great lakes. Was a sr comp till that program ended and I sold my 2 accounts. Started over in 2017ish. Work long hours so I do not play as much as I would like.

Spidy
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 01:37:03 AM by spider72a »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Spidy
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2020, 06:33:39 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2020, 11:02:25 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2020, 11:05:58 AM »
Welcome to SUO Community

Tags: