Author Topic: Hello world  (Read 998 times)

Offline kinshipTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • kinship has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello world
« on: May 05, 2020, 08:27:42 AM »
Hi, im 37 yo from Canada and i'm addicted to easy uo!  ::)

I remember the day when i was introduced to uo in 1999, my life has changed and from that point i couldnt think of anything else than uo. Life was hard, and every 0.1 skill gain was a reason to celebrate. Thank god uo auto-pilot appeared and with that i was the guy among my friends who would spend hours making macros. I was more addicted to automation than i was to uo. it got worst when i discovered easyuo!   ;D

I easily lose focus, uo is so complex and there's so much to do. One moment you go to brit to get some reags then you get back to your house an hour later with blank scrolls and a boat.. For me it's like that all the time, i'm sure im not the only one who get distracted! :laugh:

It's a pleasure to join the community and i hope everyone's ok in this time of "crisis"

Have a nice day

D.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello world
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 02:35:19 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello world
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2020, 02:47:43 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: