Author Topic: New Member here!  (Read 1172 times)

Offline AnalyaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Analya has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New Member here!
« on: May 02, 2020, 05:49:14 PM »
Hi there! Ana here. I started playing UO back in 2002, trained up alot of skills the hard way, then discovered I could do it easier and quicker and got all my chars maxxed out. Life got in the way, stopped playing for a little while, came back after about a year. I started playing World of Warcraft about ten years ago, and then didn't have time for either. Started WoW again, but they've changed it so much that it's not much fun for me now. UO hasn't really changed the basics as far as I can tell. I'm still a "young player", it hasn't been a week yet since I got my acct activated. There's new skills, which I haven't read up on yet, but I need gold and such so I gotta get those skills trained. I like playing tamers, but man is it hard to train up taming. On my old account my white wyrm would attack and kill me quite often, not really sure what would happen but it'd growl and then kill me. I'd always laugh cause that's my luck. I like having a thief with magery, hiding, stealth, like going down to doom and steal those artys down there. I liked having my house deco'd out in doom stuff. Didn't really steal much in tokuno, there was always jerks there that would lead things to me and they'd kill me. I was able to survive some encounters, but didn't have enough whatever to survive jerks like that. I like mining, alot. I would spend hours and hours mining before, this time I'm doing the same thing, mining alot to raise my strength but its not going up as fast as I'd like so I still can't carry that much. My favorite part of UO is houses, I love changing my house, and plants! Aside from mining and crafting, I grow as many plants as I can cause I like it so much. I do the seed quest as much as I can until I can't stand it so I can have the seeds. I am eager to get my alch trained up so I can start the plant growing again! I am trying to get my husband into UO, but idk..... he likes different kinds of games than I do, but we'll see!!!!

Post Merge: May 02, 2020, 05:56:22 PM
Ok so I'm trying to get a script running, and I can't figure out how to get the scripts to run.... when I played years and years ago I was able to figure it out, but I guess so long of not messing with them has made the info leave my brain. Can anyone help me out with it? Thanks in advance :-)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 05:56:22 PM by Analya »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: New Member here!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2020, 06:52:54 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2020, 06:57:11 PM »
+1
To get started You need to download a copy of easyuo from their website

http://www.easyuo.com/

Make sure you run easyuo after you start the uo client and in administrator mode.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2020, 07:04:46 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: