Author Topic: C2's Lobster and Crab Farmer  (Read 155131 times)

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: C2's Lobster and Crab Farmer
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2010, 01:11:13 AM »
I ran this script all day.. didn't have any problems :)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2010, 04:23:40 AM »
Well, thisis all good news.  I have a couple minor changes coming up in the next version but this is basically exactly how it needs to work.   ;D

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2010, 11:18:34 AM »
Ran this all night long and worked great!  Only problem I saw was that at Server Up, I was short 10 Lobster Traps.   ;)

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2010, 02:25:17 PM »
Workin like a charm - no problems.

Offline Kane12

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kane12 has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2010, 04:08:58 PM »
I'm good also on running script.

Works like a charm

Great job and thanks C2!!

Offline Magier

• Activity:
    0%
  • Magier has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2010, 03:22:07 AM »
 :)   running good so far, did have a hang up after i restarted and it wouldn't recall correctly, i reloged in Euo and it worked.

i am having a small hangup when i recall and i get put on the north side of the mast, it trys to pathfind and wont go to the spot it should and just keeps trying to get there.

i was kinda confused if u can just have it droped in the bank instead of the house?  all my houses have spawn around them and i have a high chance to die if i go there
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 04:16:12 AM by Magier »
Drop out, all the cool kids are doing it.

Offline seeriusly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • seeriusly has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2010, 06:52:25 AM »
AWESOME!  Thankyou C2...  this script is amazing!!!

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2010, 07:11:50 AM »
:)   running good so far, did have a hang up after i restarted and it wouldn't recall correctly, i reloged in Euo and it worked.

i am having a small hangup when i recall and i get put on the north side of the mast, it trys to pathfind and wont go to the spot it should and just keeps trying to get there.

i was kinda confused if u can just have it droped in the bank instead of the house?  all my houses have spawn around them and i have a high chance to die if i go there

there isn't a choice for using a bank as a secure.  It recalls too often for banks IMHO.  I may investigate making a randomize sub that sets a new runebook and runespot for banks.  then i would be comfortable with something like banks.  I mentioned that in directions/ write-up.. my issue with banking that is

Offline seeriusly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • seeriusly has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2010, 08:23:18 AM »
I'm starting to have an issue.  When I am out of traps it goes to secure to drop off.  goes to bank grabs more traps, then when it gets back to boat after it pathfinds to spot... it starts taking traps and doesn't empty them and use same trap, it uses traps from stack and i fill up with full traps.  I adjusted wait time, that didn't seem to help.

That problem happened on and off last night, I am still running it, and maybe I can catch what cuases it and give more info.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2010, 08:40:26 AM »
it does not use the same trap as it pulls out by design.  you will get a lot of traps in your pack.  it uses whatever it finds first in your pack.  this is not a script messing up.  your backpack will get full or messy with traps but it is what it is.  when u pull a trap the id is a bobber not a trap.  it is not like i have the pulled trap id to instantly reuse.  I could go and have it try to use any full trap first but that then involves looking at all the traps first.

Offline Magier

• Activity:
    0%
  • Magier has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2010, 09:14:24 AM »
I switched to a new fisher and I'm now losing a quite a few traps,  when i leave to drop off crabs and come back i seem to always lose 1-2 traps, but it's still lots better than manually doing it.

This thing is a huge life saver for stocking them for quests tho, thanks.  Hopefully i can get a stupid PS now.

at 50 on new toon and 5 hours of this for no gains, anyone know if it is possible to gain with it?
Drop out, all the cool kids are doing it.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2010, 09:26:07 AM »
I believe you need to be about 65 fishing before you will see gains from this.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2010, 09:27:50 AM »
yep.. your skill level is the issue.  you are not losing traps due to leaving them in.  traps have been changed to last longer... up to hours.  you are losing more due to skill level as TT said.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2010, 09:29:59 AM »
Just get you a fly rod of +15 fishing made from darkwood and then you will have 65 skill.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2010, 09:30:15 AM »
posting up a version that will keep things a little neater in your pack as you fish and when you click exit.

version 1.6
has a clean up sub when you exit that pulls all the traps automatically, recalls home, empties any full traps and restacks, and finally puts all the crab and lobsters into secure and halts

has a new change to replacement of traps.  it now selects a full one and only selects empties when there are not full ones in pack.  keeps it nice and neat.  this seemed to be of interest to a few folks

Tags: