Author Topic: Its me, Hanfi  (Read 1600 times)

Offline hanfraucherTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • hanfraucher has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Its me, Hanfi
« on: January 19, 2014, 01:18:54 PM »
Hey folks at scriptuo

Well, where to start. Currently im 30 years old, do a lot of things with my GF and just game UO occasionaly. I work in IT business, gamed for a big part of my life. Currently I cant wait for IPY3 to play with some buddies I played UO many years ago to have a retro blast. I started playing UO with UO:R, played 8 years long on EA untill I started playing WoW for 4 years. Befor / alongside with UO I remember playing Tribes 2 (best FPS ever!). After WoW I switched to console gaming and basicly became couch potate. Back to UO: I farmed me lots of wealth and rares and whatnot over the years. I begann hating EA after the itemisation came, items before skill, so to say. So I started to look for ways to cheat on UO intensivly. I found some simple bugs and posted them on the internet. Thats how I became a Bug Tester on AC, made some EUO scripts and finaly doing client mods and publish them on my website. Maybe some people remember that, seeing some familiar names here that I associate to AC. Today I still publish client patches on my updated website www.burningsheep.ch

I will be hoping in here from time to time, cya arround!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Its me, Hanfi
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 09:06:37 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 11:10:08 AM »
Welcome to ScriptUO Hanfi !!

Offline mynameis

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • mynameis has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 07:42:40 PM »
Welcome :)

I dont remember your name but I'm Bugbite, former AC bug tester as well. Would be current if I could remember password, and I guess if people still submitted bugs ::)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 02:41:35 AM »
I do not think the bug submit is still working at AC.

Tags: