Author Topic: BODs and Sorters  (Read 5191 times)

Offline CrisisTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
BODs and Sorters
« on: March 21, 2015, 12:14:16 PM »
I haven't done BODs and bribery in a long time. How are the rest of you sorting them out. Looking at standard sorting scripts, they are all splitting them up differently. I am trying out MeWons's and I want to adjust it but would love some input in splitting them up.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: BODs and Sorters
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 07:04:18 AM »
Go try KALIofLA  it have one in Open UO and it fast.  It easy to mod the index.  and u can sort 5k BOD at once. 

Offline Dread385

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Dread385 has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 09:43:24 PM »
I haven't done BODs and bribery in a long time. How are the rest of you sorting them out. Looking at standard sorting scripts, they are all splitting them up differently. I am trying out MeWons's and I want to adjust it but would love some input in splitting them up.

I was just about to post a similar question! I have seen plenty of BOD filling scripts but my problem has always been identifying and sorting out BODs by the desired reward.  Is there a script out there that can do this?  I have googled my brain numb!

Offline KaliOfLS

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 09:55:14 PM »
Thanks ghost!

Obligatory self promotion

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=10752.0

It's an openEUO script.  You need to follow the directions, I think you may need to download my library script from easyuo.  I don't remember everything to tell you, but I was explicit and verbose with my instructions.  Feel free to post in the thread if you can not get it to work.

One caveat is that if you have a freeshard that drops information such as normal leather/iron ingots/normal quality from the property, then you will have an issue.  Also, if the freeshard displays the info in the wrong order.

I did write a smith bod fix for one freeshard and supposedly works.  Let me know if you are freeshard and we can try it on yours.
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2015, 08:27:26 AM »
Crisis play OSI like us.

Crisis  let me know if u need help.  I just started again do to BOD on  LS.   Like I mention I did change the index  to sort each rewardinto the own book.   Make it faster to bridbe if needed.  With Kali blessing  I add my index version under his build.     

Offline KaliOfLS

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2015, 08:32:11 AM »
Absolutely.  I should write that.  Users can upload indexes they've created/modified!

I need to work on it, but I am too lazy these days (or maybe too sidetracked).
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Offline Dread385

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Dread385 has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2015, 08:46:36 AM »
Crisis play OSI like us.

Crisis  let me know if u need help.  I just started again do to BOD on  LS.   Like I mention I did change the index  to sort each rewardinto the own book.   Make it faster to bridbe if needed.  With Kali blessing  I add my index version under his build.     

That'd be very helpful!  Can't wait to get started using this.  BODs have always been a major pain to learn for me!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2015, 08:50:46 AM »
I have litterally  1000 upon 1000s of bod awaiting processing/sorting etc...    Let us know how it works out as its been along time since i looked at bods.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2015, 09:53:40 AM »
EN  I beleive I sent you my index version few week ago.  if so did you try it

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2015, 04:13:57 PM »
EN  I beleive I sent you my index version few week ago.  if so did you try it

Err you didnt send it to me ???   Who knows where you sent it .. but yes please send it again...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline KaliOfLS

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2015, 05:54:57 AM »
It's posted near the end of my script thread.  Just fyi.
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=10752.msg110560#msg110560
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Tags: