Author Topic: How are you earning gold on prodo?  (Read 2814 times)

Offline CrisisTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
How are you earning gold on prodo?
« on: May 12, 2019, 09:15:15 AM »
Excluding Events, how are you earning gold now?

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: How are you earning gold on prodo?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2019, 03:36:05 PM »
Just fine a place where you can kill monster over and over.    You can do mini champs and loot for gold..

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: How are you earning gold on prodo?
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 05:19:24 PM »
I've about stopped running scripts. But MW's LJ still flies and wood is excellent cleanup points. 12x's miner still works and all that can be turned in for cleanup. The dyes and talismans sell decent as long as you don't flood the market.

With all the freebie accounts there's actually a good market for mace and shields again.

Easy straight gold farming with bag of sending? Crystal demon things in prism of light or fandancers.

PS: if someone could lend some knowledge with my issue in the programming section here I'd appreciate it

Tags: