Author Topic: Bored with all the rest so back to my fav...UO  (Read 2286 times)

Offline warthanceTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • warthance has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Bored with all the rest so back to my fav...UO
« on: April 05, 2012, 09:35:41 AM »
hi, my name is warthance....not really but i like it lol. i started my uo career in nov 1997. oh wow, that was a long time ago. alot was learned back then. it was my first computer game and in about 3 minuets i was hooked. lol i remember my first friend i met ingame. his name was yamila, wonder if he still plays on another shard, we spent hours exploring and such...as time went by and new things came to the game, we decided to make a tamer as soon as it became available. man, there were soooo many ppl and not enough spawn to tame.
 i left after a couple years to try other games. i came back a month or 2 after i left. then wow came out and i had to try it. man the graphics was great...i stayed there for a couple years and got bored so i came back home to uo. after several months i went back to wow and stayed there until i was bored again. came back, then went back lol but then aion came out so i had to try that one. came back to uo and saw my shard was dead...almost nobody i knew was there anymore so i went to aion for good. swtor came out and i tried that and played for 3 weeks inculding the 1 week beta testing i played and decided i was sooo bored with all those games being so much alike and decided to come back to uo.
 i have decided to stay here, lol they said it was a sandtrap game and now i see what they meant. about 6-7 years ago i started playing with other ppls scripts to twist them for my own needs and desires. it was the first time i had ever seen scripts and the way they was actually put together. lol that (at times) was more fun than actually runnin the scripts or even playing the game. as a result...i decided to go to college to see where it could take me. i never made it to the programming end of things, i found my calling in computer networking. so, in short, i have to say...uo and all of you inspired my awsome career change so for that...i thank you all.
as i am playing uo again and so much has changed, seems none of my old scripts work anymore, so i will call on some of you often to help me learn to troubleshoot and repair some of them so i can share them if any are desired by anyone.
well now i think im down to mindless rambles, so i will say hello to all the new people that dont know me, hello to all those that simply dont remember me, and a warm hello to everyone who does remember me.

hello

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Bored with all the rest so back to my fav...UO
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 09:57:07 AM »
Did you have another member name on coders?  This one doesn't ring any bells.  Welcome otherwise.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline warthanceTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • warthance has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 11:03:17 AM »
well, i was warthance or canibal...i knoe there was another caniball tho

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.6%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 11:24:42 AM »
WELCOME!

Offline Trixta

• 69 Forever!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Trixta has no influence.
  • Respect: +29
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 04:50:12 PM »
Welcome back to the Addiction, Lots of crazy things going on in UO. I'm just got back myself,about 3 weeks in.  These guys are Awesome and lots of Info in the forums.  Hope to see you around!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2012, 08:46:04 PM »
Welcome to the site.  See you on the boards

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 09:49:52 AM »
Welcome to this great site.  Be sure to abuse the search button.  Hope to see you active on the boards!
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 02:02:55 AM »
Hello and Welcome to Scriptuo!
Thank you for taking some efforts in your Introduction

Cheers

Crome

Offline Tommy Boy