Author Topic: Text Box color  (Read 3006 times)

Offline The GhostTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Text Box color
« on: November 27, 2017, 03:40:26 PM »
Does anyone else have the same issue with the location of the color box.    Mine get on top of the post.

It still work just look weird. 

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Text color SUO.JPG

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Text Box color
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 05:11:22 PM »
mine isn't transparent.

Offline The GhostTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Text Box color
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 05:13:45 PM »
Now that I use the color box from this thread, it is solid :)

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Text color SUO-1.JPG

Tags: