Author Topic: MIB Fishing Loot - What do you do with it?  (Read 2198 times)

Offline GemviperTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gemviper hides in shadows.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
MIB Fishing Loot - What do you do with it?
« on: October 11, 2015, 06:49:14 AM »
My Davie's lockers are near full and I plan to fish them up as soon as I finish my current project. My mule needs the gems, my scribe needs the scrolls and regs and the shipwreck stuff will get turned in for points... but what to do with all the armor/weapons ?

Just curious what you guys are using to sort it out and find the good stuff and what you do with the rest. I'm guessing stuff like platemail mage armor, items with damage eater 12%, items with 2-3 cap bonuses but clean otherwise and legendary artifacts might sell?

I'm not sure what's working in terms of a looter so before I try them all I figured I'd ask which scripts you like to use for that and what you keep/sell/trash.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 06:53:56 AM by Gemviper »

Offline Kandie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
Re: MIB Fishing Loot - What do you do with it?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 07:18:04 AM »
chest cleaner works great for those chests.....and as far as the weapons and armor  u can either unravel them or turn in for points with the chest once u remove what u want.  The Chest cleaner will remove the regs, gems and scrolls in 3 different bags, works great :)

Offline GemviperTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gemviper hides in shadows.
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 12:03:00 PM »
I'll give the chest cleaner a try, what are you using to pull out superior items?

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 03:01:49 PM »
I use my SOS fisher to fish them up, donate stuff I don't want to the trash barrel and sort and store the gems, scrolls, and reagents. http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=9770.0

I then use TM's CLAW looter to pull things I may want to keep and then I unravel the rest. You will need to set the CLAW up but once it is set, it is a breeze. http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=17.0

Tags: