Author Topic: Help with Script  (Read 4713 times)

Offline AbeiaTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Abeia has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Help with Script
« on: February 22, 2016, 08:10:34 AM »
Hello everybody, I'm thinking about a macro that when my enemy cast the Paralyze, I automatically cast Magic Arrow on me, put my weap and an attack last target. Thus preventing me to be paralyzed. Do you guys think it is possible? I dont know if i should use a journal for this, or if we have another way. Can someone help me?

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Help with Script
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 12:58:59 PM »
Contrary to popular belief, nobody actually does this with a script. Because it's it's easily countered by anyone with half a brain. Just like journal scan box poppers.
1, you have no idea when they will actually use the spell on you
2, if you're in a group you have no idea that they will actually cast it on you vs casting it on someone else
3, in both cases you're essentially slowing yourself down by stopping to cast and also using a cast timer that could be used for anything remotely useful.

but if you're still hell bent on getting a script to do this for you, then yeah journal scan will work. just when people start chasing you saying "In Por Ylem" and laughing as you constantly stop to cast a magic arrow on yourself.

You might consider carrying trapped boxes instead.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline AbeiaTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Abeia has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Help with Script
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 02:33:28 AM »
We dont have trapped boxes or something like this. Obviously the script will be disable when im in a group fight.

Tags: