Author Topic: Eve Online - Vids  (Read 3204 times)

Offline crameepTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • crameep has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Eve Online - Vids
« on: March 09, 2009, 02:13:24 PM »
Here is the ransom video i was talking about on shoutbox.
http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/crameep/CahlistaFinal.avi

Story is, I stalked this guy and scanned his ship for a week (Covertly, he never new) Ship scanning basicaly tells you what kind of modules (gear in UO terms) he is using on his ship. Orginaly he was flying a Faction battleship called the Navy Megathron ( This is a semi-rare ship that is prety valuable. And very dangerous to fight against). He was fitted with very nice faction mods too. Total estimated value of his ship was around 3 Billion isk (10m UO I guess? depends on where you play) So value of the ship if we had to kill it was going to be 500 million.. about 5 regular battleships for ourselves. So, the intelegence was gathered and I was ready to strike. Followed him around for a few hours while he was doing missions, got my characters in place. (BTW missions are like .. champ spawns in UO) He was on the way back from a mission when he ran into me and my friend timmaah. And thats where you start watching the vid basicaly. Normaly you cant atack in Empire space (TOWN) but if you Declare war on that person theres a 24 hour waiting period then anything goes. This is a rare type of gameplay and a fun way to make money for those who arent into the whole NPC killing buisness, or just want to have fun.

http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/crameep/Ring_Around.avi

This is an old video of me in an interceptor class ship geting shot at by a battleship class Missile ship, As you can see, I'm clearly ourunning his missiles :). Quality is a bit shady but its wone of my first videos.

http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/crameep/CloseCall.wmv

This is a fun one, I was in a pissed off mood one night, there were war targets all over the place, i saw 3 of them in cruiser/battlecruiser sized ships in a nearby system, so I decided i would go in and mess with them in my UBER battleship. Alone. They had a surprise waiting for me needless to say, 4 more came in and one of the was a Jammer (Block you from being able to target other ships). So I had to Tank and make a run for it. (There is a gang mate in there hes in an intercepter watching and asking if I'm ok i think you can here him. He was usless in this fight and I knew it).

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Eve Online - Vids
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 02:04:37 PM »
That looks pretty good.  But is it fun??
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline crameepTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • crameep has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 01:36:37 PM »
Oh, its fun. I'll admit that when I started 5 years ago, that  the learning curve was steep, but I wouldn't know about now. The PvP is great. PvM is entertaining. Overall one of the better MMO's that I have played. Its not full of kids either, I'd say the majority population of eve is probably 20+. With a large amount of military/armed forces people.

Offline Daeus

• Activity:
    0%
  • Daeus has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 02:12:53 PM »
I've got a few friends that play that.  I tried the trial half-heartedly and couldn't really get a grasp of the learning curve.  I'm sure if I put effort into it I'd be able to.

Daeus

Tags: