• Reputation Power: 1
  • sp1d3yman has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
ABCUO
« on: July 06, 2014, 05:40:49 PM »
Hey guys,
i am  just getting back into uo...if you have working scripts for mining ,lumberjacking,,,fishing...please post a link here ..or upload them to the server...thanks   or just copy and paste it here  Thanks
Ill see u on ABCuo.....spidey

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ABCUO
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 04:35:06 AM »
Hey guys,
i am  just getting back into uo...if you have working scripts for mining ,lumberjacking,,,fishing...please post a link here ..or upload them to the server...thanks   or just copy and paste it here  Thanks

Everything you want is most likely here, rather they work on free shards you will just have to experiment.....as far as US searching through the archives to "post a link here" for you...how about getting off your butt and taking a look around for yourself.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline sp1d3ymanTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 09:29:42 AM »
Hey guys,

Everything you want is most likely here, rather they work on free shards you will just have to experiment.....as far as US searching through the archives to "post a link here" for you...how about getting off your butt and taking a look around for yourself.
i have  and im not a script writer...i have several partially working scripts and figure someone ..(not you evidently) would be willing to help a newcomer out

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 09:50:22 AM »
I knew next to nothing when I came here as well, but I helped myself. Plenty of people here are more than willing to help but you can't just post that things don't work and someone please fix them.

Go to the thread of the script that isn't working and post what is happening. Look through the code and see what you can figure out, many times it cannot find a tool or something that runs with a different item number, maybe the gump size is different. You can do a lot of searches on this forum to find answers but you have to put some effort into it. You cannot expect to make a bunch of posts about things not working and wanting others to post things for you.

If I am not mistaken, ABCUO is patched to a different an older point in UO history while most scripts here are made to work on EA/OSI shards at or near the current patches. You may sacrifice a number of scripts by playing on a shard like that.

If you start to help yourself, I am sure others will help you as well.  ;)

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 10:20:54 AM »
Hey guys -

sp1d3yman has been doing just what you are talking about, for example in my miner script thread. Unfortunately he hasn't been having much luck so far since the free shard thing leaves many unknowns. With that said this thread seems reasonable.

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2014, 10:23:16 AM »
I blame it on communication skills hehe :D
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2014, 10:48:07 AM »
I blame it on communication skills hehe :D

Hehe - yeah, that  :D
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2014, 11:46:55 AM »
Hah, then my apologies, I didn't look far enough back. Just saw what I thought was a post asking for footwork to be done. I should have investigated more.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline sp1d3ymanTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2014, 11:56:59 AM »
Hah, then my apologies, I didn't look far enough back. Just saw what I thought was a post asking for footwork to be done. I should have investigated more.

no love lost.....or gained...lol

Tags: