Author Topic: Hail to Thee! its me zalvidar from Lake Austin  (Read 3024 times)

Offline zalvidarTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • zalvidar has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hail to Thee! its me zalvidar from Lake Austin
« on: March 22, 2011, 02:32:08 PM »
  so, i have found my way back to UO again after a few years traveling other realms and other worlds.
i have learned many things in my travels,one of the things i like the best is scripting although im not very good at it as most others,when i saw the scripting language from some of the scripts used for UO they seemed familiar,very close to scripts of another world which i frequent.
 The guy behind the keyboard is a very busy person that loves gaming,he is mid 40s married and one spoiled kid
he lives in the USA east coast.just trying to make a living.he made a call to UO headquarters one day wanting to know if i was still here and all of his other characters and his inventory in the bank,so the account got turned back on and everything was in its place so now he seems to be addicted AGAIN to UO sometimes up playing til 4 in the morning.he has many characters to play,i am only one of them,so since i am here ill tell you about ME,i am what they call a idocer i am the guy that hides and waits for your house to fall when you forget to come home for too long although i found that im a Noob Again i am still useful. there have been many changes in uo since i last played.
 when i played before, i used to look for collapsing houses all the time,one of my most memorable times was when.......there were quite a few people (i knew they were there cause i have tracking)at this one particular house,we knew it was going to fall any minute but we waited and waited,we took dibs on things we wanted,it seemed like forever then all of a sudden the owner popped in and the house refreshed,i think that guy was laughing at us and i know there were some desks being beat upon that day, what can you do........
  so anyways,when i popped back in to this world i found that there was some of my old friends still here and still playing,theyve helped me alot thats how i ended up on scriptuo.
so Knock Knock im at the door please let me in!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hail to Thee! its me zalvidar from Lake Austin
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 03:57:13 PM »
Welcome to the site from a big kid himself

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 07:25:36 PM »
Welcome!!!!

Offline jdurand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jdurand has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 08:06:50 AM »
Glad to see you here Z.  That's one cryptic intro.

Offline Kalaka

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kalaka has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 09:10:09 AM »
Nice intro. Welcome!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 05:38:04 PM »
welcome
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."