Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 560992 times)

Offline Asawnoffshotgun

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Asawnoffshotgun has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!
« Reply #1125 on: April 25, 2020, 02:31:15 AM »
cool. ill figure it out! thanks. i went for 'uses remaining' so time to see if it works lol

Offline Triunn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Triunn has no influence.
    • View Profile
Not sure whats doing on, it's also late so maybe I am missing something. It shows the program searching for loot.... If I stand next to the corpse it will show looting and after a long period of time the program 'dings' but nothing is looted. It will often wait a full minute. Any suggestions on what I am missing?

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Perhaps your Rules are too strict or they are very narrow. Question is: If you manually loot the corpse afterward, did it miss an item you wanted to loot according to the rules you set? Such as if you set LRC >- 10, did it miss an item that had LRC 15% on it and it should have looted it.

When it dings it means you can move away as it has searched the corps according to your rules.

To test your Rules: Put a container on the floor. Secure it. Place items into the container you would want the Claw to loot. Standing close to the container type ALT-F1 and target the container.  It will search the container and loot the items if the rules are setup properly...
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Triunn

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
It just doesn't seem to be working properly for me.

I set up some options for the Rule enty and then moved them to the 'active rules'. I currently only have 'Any skill >=10'. 'Treasure maps', 'Gold', and 'bandages' but it isn't grabbing anything.

I have Automatic Corpse Loot selected. The Carve corpse option wasn't doing anything for me either.

IF the program looks it seems to take 15-20 seconds or longer to loot. Though it doesn't seem to want to loot most of the time either.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
    • View Profile
I think it is only set up to loot when you are invisible. Try  hiding and eelt me know.

Offline Triunn

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Will have to test a bit later, I am out at the moment, but why would this script only loot while hidden?

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
What kind of shard are you on?  Are you using another automation utility like razor or UOA?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Triunn

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Playing on UOEvolution. I realize the script likely won't work perfectly due to a lot of customized items, but it isn't even working for most regular content. It does work, but SO slow. I have considered interference from other programs like UOS but turned them off from looking just to be sure.

So UOS and the shard itself takes care of the basic items if I wanted. Really, I was hoping to find a program that can evaluate various items to pull for me (+15 Skill items) or the such.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 12:26:37 PM by Triunn »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Sounds like the script just won't work well on your shard with the looting customization.  That sounds like it's interfering with the either the drag/drop functionality or the item stats values (#PROPERTY) used by EasyUO and this script.  Still seems to work well on OSI shards and I use it consistently on ServUO-based shards like Alexandria.  If you are also using UOS, that'll also cause many scripts in EasyUO consternation.  You might try connecting without UOS running and see if the script will play nicely with just the shard customizations and work your way from there.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Triunn

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
I appreciate the help/suggestion. I did notice it did say 'Drop/Drag function' a lot, so it seems like you might have nailed the issue at hand.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
EasyUO has never played nicely with other player aids like UOS, Razor or UOA.  Some types of scripts work better than others while those tools are running, but really anything that manipulates or evaluates items really don't work too well.  This is a long, known annoyance that we've just gotten used to being EasyUO fans.  But like my Dad always said, "Use the right tool for the right job." 
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
    • View Profile
When people discuss an item not being looted based on the rules defined, this may help.
Recently, Oracle and I were looking at a ring that had LRC 20% on it. The rule that was included was "Lower Reagent Cost >= 15" and the human logic was that it should grab that ring, but it did not.
TM often explains that testing rules should be done using a container with your item examples you want to loot out in the wild and process your rules against that. That is exactly how we solved it and it took more times looting the secure than I remember.

What I did discover, this rule would loot armor really well, but left all jewelry in the container. I had added other jewelry both above and below the threshold of 15% just to see what would happen.
What finally worked was a complex rule made of the individual rules:
Jewelry
Lower Reagent Cost >= 15%
Which looked like:
[Jewelry AND Lower Reagent Cost >= 15% ]

So be willing to test your rules for success.

Gaderian
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 10:19:46 PM by Gaderian »
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline Triunn

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
When people discuss an item not being looted based on the rules defined, this may help.
Recently, Oracle and I were looking at a ring that had LRC 20% on it. The rule that was included was "Lower Reagent Cost >= 15" and the human logic was that it should grab that ring, but it did not.
TM often explains that testing rules should be done using a container with your item examples you want to loot out in the wild and process your rules against that. That is exactly how we solved it and it took more times looking the secure than I remember.

What I did discover, this rule would loot armor really well, but left all jewelry in the container. I had added other jewelry both above and below the threshold of 15% just to see what would happen.
What finally worked was a complex rule made of the individual rules:
Jewelry
Lower Reagent Cost >= 15%
Which looked like:
[Jewelry AND Lower Reagent Cost >= 15% ]

So be willing to test your rules for success.

Gaderian

It wasn't even so much the issue that it wasn't grabbing things, but the actual time it took to loot what it did loot. Just to grab reagants and gold it was taking 20second or more.

Offline Btownbrian

• Activity:
    0%
  • Btownbrian has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
This is an amazing script, I use it to sort my house and loot pretty regularly, but is there a reason jewelry it has difficulty with? I typed in a user input of Gargoyles only, and it wont pick up that jewelry. Regardless I still love the script, thank you for it and still having this website up!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
This is an amazing script, I use it to sort my house and loot pretty regularly, but is there a reason jewelry it has difficulty with? I typed in a user input of Gargoyles only, and it wont pick up that jewelry. Regardless I still love the script, thank you for it and still having this website up!

Try turning off the TURBO mode checkmark.  That might help.
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: Looting TrailMyx