Author Topic: XIIxOveR's Miner For Dummies 3.0  (Read 247441 times)

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: XIIxOveR's Miner For Dummies 3.0 Beta
« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2010, 04:02:32 PM »
I revoke my last statement, my EUO error ed out with multiple operation errors while the unloading at the house.....

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 12, 2010, 06:07:13 PM »
Ran this some today, like it. Couple of safety's you may consider...

HP check - If your getting hit a lot, you may want to move to the next spot.
Threat Check - Goes with the above. Reapers are about the only worry I have, so when I recall into a spot I'd sure love doing a reaper check. If one is found, continue on to the next spot. Could be used with other threats as well.

Everything else looks pretty slick.

*OH and how about the char name in the menu bar? So if your running more then one you know which stats belong to which char?
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2011, 05:38:58 PM »
Has anyone notice since teh snow appear in Fel that the script stopped mining in ter mur? or is it just mine? I have reset all digging spots and let it try to refind them but it just will not mine anyhitng in ter murit has been like this for maybe 2 months just have had time to prove it this last week.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2011, 05:59:27 PM »
Has anyone notice since teh snow appear in Fel that the script stopped mining in ter mur? or is it just mine? I have reset all digging spots and let it try to refind them but it just will not mine anyhitng in ter murit has been like this for maybe 2 months just have had time to prove it this last week.

I use this script constantly in ter mur and mine in the snow covered mountains. I just eliminated the tile check (or you can add some snow tiles)

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: XIIxOveR's Miner For Dummies 3.0
« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2011, 06:51:40 AM »
Finally getting off my arse and moving stuff out of Beta. Feedback is welcomed and appreciated!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2011, 01:14:27 PM »
I don't know if its just me but after a bit my miner stops mining, he stands there gets the target cursor it goes away, but doesn't mine anything....

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 27, 2011, 01:28:25 PM »
yea it happens to me now and then also

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 27, 2011, 02:16:10 PM »
I have been having this also happen Khameleon for about 2 to 3 weeks now. I will look over at my computer and it will be opening the cursor to select something to mine but he digs nothing. It is happeneing almost daily on my end.

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 27, 2011, 03:13:11 PM »
its been doing it to me for months now. ever since we heard that EA has some sort of anti-macro code... logging out and back in has seemed to fix it, but I haven't really worked it into the script yet.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 27, 2011, 05:42:35 PM »
heheheheh if they have anti macro code they need to wise up since I have 4 going right now very smoothly/

Scrripty

« Reply #85 on: January 27, 2011, 05:56:44 PM »
I'm gonna venture to say it's probly a #cursKind problem...

Offline Coolface

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Coolface has no influence.
  • Respect: +8
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2011, 04:31:40 AM »
never with cursor thing some time my uo just freezes (char moves few steps) without con lost and I need to restatrt it

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 31, 2011, 03:10:04 PM »
I just downloaded the current version and line 1111 should be changed from

gosub TM_NewCastSpell 31 !rbook -1 10 10 ; recall until successful

to

gosub TM_NewCastSpell 31 !rbook 2 10 10 ; recall try 2 times

As per Trail's instructions

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 31, 2011, 05:03:41 PM »
Hrmmm...whatch mean "per Trail's instructions"? Can you URL me?
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 31, 2011, 05:11:33 PM »
Hrmmm...whatch mean "per Trail's instructions"? Can you URL me?

I'll try to find it but he mentioned that because of some change we should just change it to try to recall 2 times so it did not go into an endless loop,

I'll try to find the thread

heres what he said

Probably should do something about it anyhow.  Since this is actually getting stuck in the casting routine and that retries until success, it can get into a loop that won't return failure like you'd expect.  You can just change the casting, to retry 2-3 times instead of -1.  I.e.:

Code: Select All | Copy To Clipboard

gosub TM_NewCastSpell 31 !rbook -1 10 10 ; recall until successful

changes to

Code: Select All | Copy To Clipboard

gosub TM_NewCastSpell 31 !rbook 2 10 10 ; retry 2 times

This way, the subs will return failure.

From his thread.

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=18.0
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 05:18:08 PM by gimlet »

Tags: