Author Topic: XIIxOveR's Miner For Dummies 3.0  (Read 247374 times)

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: XIIxOveR's Miner For Dummies 3.0
« Reply #180 on: October 14, 2011, 03:35:52 PM »
Those were the only 2 i got.

Not the buttcrack one the ones you said..oh my lol

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 14, 2011, 07:01:12 PM »
I have used this script for years now. 12x will add / update things every now and then and it has simply been like a great old watch...it just keeps on ticking.

Thanx brother!

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 15, 2011, 02:32:23 AM »
Script Updated - Version 3.04

Finished adding sand support and some general cleanup of the Area mine routines.

If anyone feels up to testing the sand routines out it would be appreciated.

Will tackle prospector's tools next!

x
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 15, 2011, 08:26:38 AM »
After I make some mods - will test it this afternoon.

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 15, 2011, 11:16:22 AM »
Script Updated - Version 3.04

Finished adding sand support and some general cleanup of the Area mine routines.

If anyone feels up to testing the sand routines out it would be appreciated.

Will tackle prospector's tools next!

x

Getting ready to put it through the mill right now!! Thanks a ton!!

I have a few runes which can reach sand AND ore same recall spot so it'll be a true test.

EDIT: Found sand tiles PERFECTLY but still wasn't dropping it. I went out on a limb and checked the item type you had for sand.
%sandtypes KSG and with my item id script i got AFZ as the type so i added it and now working perfectly.

Thanks again!!

EDIT 2: Been running SMOOTH for hours now, part ore, part sand with shovel set to ore and gems.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 04:21:58 PM by bodfather »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 15, 2011, 01:08:15 PM »
The stone mined do not show on menu

Offline Newsman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Newsman has no influence.
  • Respect: +38
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 15, 2011, 06:51:59 PM »
i find the script works better if you change lines 795 and 796 from 2 to 3.

794             sub AreaMine
795                set %dx #charposx - 3
796                set %dy #charposy - 3

The reasoning being, you get better line on sight on more mountains if you step a tile back from them.  You'll often be able to reach more than if your char was closer to the mountain. 

It takes longer to run the first time but afterwards it's more efficient in the long run.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 06:56:11 PM by Newsman »

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 16, 2011, 05:02:49 AM »
Yeah I do that myself on my own version but people complained a lot about the time it took the first round. It's personal preference I guess, I may up it to 3 (49-tile scan) in the next update.

I'll look at the stone counting issue Gimlet, that's odd because it used to work and I haven't touched any of that logic lol. What color stone didn't count, or was it all colors? I wonder if I have another itemtype issue.

Which brings me to the sand piece, very strange - I'm wondering if the itemtype changed at some point, maybe back when Sand became stackable. I know I had the correct one at some point but it's been a long time since I payed attention lol. I just confirmed AFZ here as well and have updated the script. Thanks!

X

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 17, 2011, 06:25:15 AM »
I went back to earlier versions and stone did not count there also. No big deal since it moves it to storage just fine.

FYI - I work mainly out of a bank.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 17, 2011, 07:19:04 AM »
I went back to earlier versions and stone did not count there also. No big deal since it moves it to storage just fine.

Great to know man, thanks!

I work out of the bank most of the time myself since I rarely play the shards I have houses - go figure lol...

I'm working on this minor issue as part of a larger release so hopefully I'll get that done quickly.

X

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 19, 2011, 02:12:27 AM »
i find the script works better if you change lines 795 and 796 from 2 to 3.

794             sub AreaMine
795                set %dx #charposx - 3
796                set %dy #charposy - 3

The reasoning being, you get better line on sight on more mountains if you step a tile back from them.  You'll often be able to reach more than if your char was closer to the mountain. 

It takes longer to run the first time but afterwards it's more efficient in the long run.
Oh, and don't forget to change:

Code: [Select]
   for %a 1 5 ;change 5 to 7
      {
      for %b 1 5 ;change 5 to 7

and at the bottom of the for loop:

set %dy #charposy - 2 ;change 2 to3
Without these you are still only hitting 25 tiles instead of the 49 you are trying to hit.

X

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 19, 2011, 06:07:49 AM »

Well I'm still totally perplexed by this one. Since it's moving everything correctly we know I have the Item Types ok. I've gone through the logic and it seems sound. The only thing I can think is that it's possible that the #findcol values for the stone aren't correct. I've looked around online and I've found exactly what I already am using, but I've never sat and actually checked each Stone color #findcol value.

If anyone is bored and wants to grab those I would be very appreciative! Otherwise I can try to get to it later although I'll have a hell of a time getting the Agapite through Valorite values I'm sure since I don't already have the resources and will need to mine for them.

X

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 19, 2011, 06:40:57 AM »
  I found a small issue as well. I changed the charposx, y, %A and %b and reset my dig spots. I have a few runes to get ore and sand in the same rune and when it went through the initial setup run it found those spots, mined them dry but is now bypassing the sand and mining only ore. It did find 3 more sand spots i didn't know about or even see.

It DID save my standard obvious sand tiles on beaches.

I'm thinking these may be odd sand tiles so i'll try to figure those out and get back with ya but it did confuse me when it mined them dry before moving on to the next tile during setup.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 19, 2011, 07:12:22 AM »

Well I'm still totally perplexed by this one. Since it's moving everything correctly we know I have the Item Types ok. I've gone through the logic and it seems sound. The only thing I can think is that it's possible that the #findcol values for the stone aren't correct. I've looked around online and I've found exactly what I already am using, but I've never sat and actually checked each Stone color #findcol value.

If anyone is bored and wants to grab those I would be very appreciative! Otherwise I can try to get to it later although I'll have a hell of a time getting the Agapite through Valorite values I'm sure since I don't already have the resources and will need to mine for them.

X

I have them - will post after i get home from work today

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 19, 2011, 07:12:59 AM »
  I found a small issue as well. I changed the charposx, y, %A and %b and reset my dig spots. I have a few runes to get ore and sand in the same rune and when it went through the initial setup run it found those spots, mined them dry but is now bypassing the sand and mining only ore. It did find 3 more sand spots i didn't know about or even see.

It DID save my standard obvious sand tiles on beaches.

I'm thinking these may be odd sand tiles so i'll try to figure those out and get back with ya but it did confuse me when it mined them dry before moving on to the next tile during setup.
That's an interesting one!

I don't know how comfortable you are in the registry, but you could get the X_Y_Z coordinates and compare against the XIIxMiningYesMine and NoMine persistent variables that are housed there just to see if it did indeed add the spots to the correct variable. I'll look through the logic a little bit more to make sure I didn't miss anything when I added the sand logic.

You could even do something like

set %variable X_Y_Z ;where XYZ = your dig spot coordinates
if %variable IN *12TimesMiningYesMine
   Display Coordinates found in YesMine!
if %variable IN *12TimesMiningNoMine
   Display Coordinates found in NoMine!
Halt

And just see if there is some issue where the spots are being tracked in both somehow, technically this is feasible and I've been meaning to change the way they are stored for a while now to avoid such coincidences.

X

Tags: