Author Topic: XIIxOveR's Miner For Dummies 3.0  (Read 247463 times)

Offline twb1990

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • twb1990 has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: XIIxOveR's Miner For Dummies 3.0
« Reply #330 on: February 06, 2013, 01:22:24 PM »
Thank you for such a fast response!

It is showing all locations* as "target cannot be seen" i remember that before i had to change a setting because free shards have a different targeting depth or something along those lines.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 01:25:01 PM by twb1990 »

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 06, 2013, 01:48:37 PM »
  When you first start the script on a new character it will go through every possible tile in the area and save those spots. A full book usually takes 40min or more to go through.

After that it saves the good spots and you shouldn't need to run dig spot again.

If you're still having trouble with it the tile changes are under Sub Area Mine in which you'll need to change the charposX, charposY %a and %b

Mine looks like this:
  set %dx #charposx - 3
   set %dy #charposy - 3

for %a 1 7
      {
      for %b 1 7

Above is for OSI but i believe it's max depth possible.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 01:50:22 PM by bodfather »

Offline twb1990

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 06, 2013, 03:52:05 PM »
 When you first start the script on a new character it will go through every possible tile in the area and save those spots. A full book usually takes 40min or more to go through.

After that it saves the good spots and you shouldn't need to run dig spot again.

If you're still having trouble with it the tile changes are under Sub Area Mine in which you'll need to change the charposX, charposY %a and %b

Mine looks like this:
  set %dx #charposx - 3
   set %dy #charposy - 3

for %a 1 7
      {
      for %b 1 7

Above is for OSI but i believe it's max depth possible.
the charposx and y set to "1" actually mined something from one spot but then it just started going for other ones. im going to let it do its thing for 20 mins and see if it changes

okay so i determined that it was simple. the server has a custom texture. used the standard uo client. now it will recall and not mine
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 04:08:41 PM by twb1990 »

Offline twb1990

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 07, 2013, 10:58:01 PM »
the lua files need to be reuploaded. i tried to download them from those links and the site says the files are no longer up

Offline Shawn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Shawn has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 08, 2013, 12:21:44 PM »
Just want to say great job on this script!!  This is the first script that I have really used and being new to scripting it wasnt easy for me I will admit.  After going through and reading all 23 pages I was able to find all the answers I needed for the problems I was having.  I learned a lot in the process too.  I am playing on the new UOForever.  What scripts do you guys use that makes smelting all the ore you get easier when I am using this out of the bank since I do not own a home yet and have to travel back and forth from the forge?

Once again good job and to those having trouble getting those MUL files I was able to go back and follow the links and after a few failed attempts I found one that worked.

Offline Bigdawg

• Activity:
    0%
  • Bigdawg has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 17, 2013, 09:37:49 AM »
Really liking this script however I am still experienceing some ghosting issues when placing in secure. It is not always however seems to come into groups...

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 22, 2013, 10:41:10 AM »
As I have commented before great script.

Lately I have a small issue I have not been able to figure out

regardless of how many accounts I am running on the script or other scripts

The accounts on this script seem to lock up after about an house. I have to delete the script tab and then restart it for the account. I have this problem when running it on one account to 7 accounts.

The other scripts running do not pause and I do not need to reset them. just this one.

Any insight? is there a timer setting or something that I have to adjust? I have looked through the script for something but I am a noob lol Just starting the tutorial. :-)

I have a speedy processor and a good internet connection so it just seems a bit odd. Been using the script about 9 months and kept a log the last couple days on what time I started and what time is hung up 60 - 70 minutes
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 10:45:41 AM by Cush »

Offline crazzienes

• Activity:
    0%
  • crazzienes has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: March 13, 2013, 05:53:49 PM »
ok I swear I have read so many pages and seen very little mention.  can someone help me out with farming Salt Peter?  found it mentioned it has ID's and you can add them and such.  I guess my question is this is miner for dummies, and it works fan-freakin-tastic!  well.    I'm no script writer.  is there a miner for dummies with the ability to mine salt peter?  This one makes them pop, but won't mine them.  if I pause and hit it myself then it will store the salt peter, like it knows what it is.  help a dummy out?
Thnx.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: March 14, 2013, 04:48:59 AM »
As I have commented before great script.

Lately I have a small issue I have not been able to figure out

regardless of how many accounts I am running on the script or other scripts

The accounts on this script seem to lock up after about an house. I have to delete the script tab and then restart it for the account. I have this problem when running it on one account to 7 accounts.

The other scripts running do not pause and I do not need to reset them. just this one.

Any insight? is there a timer setting or something that I have to adjust? I have looked through the script for something but I am a noob lol Just starting the tutorial. :-)

I have a speedy processor and a good internet connection so it just seems a bit odd. Been using the script about 9 months and kept a log the last couple days on what time I started and what time is hung up 60 - 70 minutes

this sounds like the recall freeze issue... thiers a  whole thread on it... basically its doing an action to fast after a recall causes a client freeze... find the thread for more info to check if thats your issue.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: March 17, 2013, 02:19:44 AM »
ok I swear I have read so many pages and seen very little mention.  can someone help me out with farming Salt Peter?  found it mentioned it has ID's and you can add them and such.  I guess my question is this is miner for dummies, and it works fan-freakin-tastic!  well.    I'm no script writer.  is there a miner for dummies with the ability to mine salt peter?  This one makes them pop, but won't mine them.  if I pause and hit it myself then it will store the salt peter, like it knows what it is.  help a dummy out?
Thnx.

If someone can get me the item type info I will add it to the script and post an update.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 17, 2013, 09:14:57 AM »
I believe you have to target the Niter Deposits

Item Type: VGH
Item ID: FOFODPO
Color: 2515
Properties: Massive Niter Deposit

I am still trying to figure out that recall freeze. I read through the links and subject you referenced. Looks like I need to enter a wait command.

How do I do that and where in the script? Suggestions please :-)

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: March 18, 2013, 05:28:28 AM »
I guess I really need to get out there and test mining salt peter. So I gather this isn't something that simply pops into your pack and needs to be added to the "empty the pack" routine.
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline crazzienes

• Activity:
    0%
  • crazzienes has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: March 18, 2013, 04:42:26 PM »
I guess I really need to get out there and test mining salt peter. So I gather this isn't something that simply pops into your pack and needs to be added to the "empty the pack" routine.

Well basically what it does is... it makes the niter pop like it is supposed to.  (put on your luck suit and go to a place like the orc cave) when the niter pops the script doesn't check for it.  it basically just mines in the same saved locations it has found previously.  (you know how it checks the first time you run it for all the spaces around you) so it never registers that the salt peter is there.  if you pause the script, and mine it yourself, then when you resume the salt peter will empty out of the pack into your set ore bag.  The only thing it does not do is check for the salt peter, and then mine it automatically.  Otherwise the script is amazing, flawless, and brings me tons of joy/metal...

Offline deliriuum

• Activity:
    0%
  • deliriuum has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: May 18, 2013, 04:19:49 AM »
Great Script!  Thank you!

I think I've tried most rune-book miners out there.  this one is the easiest most efficient by far.

The only anomalies I've run across were due to user error.
*script hung on making shovels, until I realized Iron wasn't set as material type.
*upon death, script runs on.

Offline Fedor

• Activity:
    0%
  • Fedor has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 21, 2013, 01:47:57 PM »
Seems like a really good script, but every time I start the script, I'll recall to a spot then it never "double clicks" my shovel.
Crafted from 65 tinkering.
Secures are all set.
Runebook is set.
Not overweight although I am at 48 str but only 71/268 stones.

Tags: