Author Topic: XIIxOveR's Miner For Dummies 3.0  (Read 247417 times)

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: XIIxOveR's Miner For Dummies 3.0
« Reply #345 on: May 21, 2013, 02:33:22 PM »
Seems like a really good script, but every time I start the script, I'll recall to a spot then it never "double clicks" my shovel.

Had this problem before with other scripts. Try double cliking on the shovel after you start the script and see if that gets it going.
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline Fedor

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Fedor has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: May 21, 2013, 03:26:36 PM »
Seems like a really good script, but every time I start the script, I'll recall to a spot then it never "double clicks" my shovel.

Had this problem before with other scripts. Try double cliking on the shovel after you start the script and see if that gets it going.

Thanks for the reply, but that doesn't seem to be working. I double clicked it before I started the script, after, even mined a few times by hand and still nothing.

The script I had before, I never had a problem with. I wanted to mine for granite, so I loaded that up and I had the same problem as this script so I feel as if it's on my end, but I don't know what it could be.

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: May 21, 2013, 03:47:37 PM »
Sounds like you need the mul files. I posted a link somewhere in this very thread. Just download them and drop em into your uo file folder.

Make sure you read this whole thread on how to get the most out of your mining experience.

Offline Fedor

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: May 22, 2013, 04:56:35 PM »
https://rapidshare.com/#!download|712p2|1405901866|mulfiles.zip|80360|0|0  public mul files uploaded by Orngrimm from page 69 of MW's lumberjacker on EUO.

Also if you reset the dig spots so many times you'll have to clear the registry and start from scratch. Enjoy  ;)

Edit: donno why the whole link didn't come through but you'll need all of it obviously. lol.

It's set to private now, not able to download this.

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: May 22, 2013, 05:29:31 PM »
  That's not good lol. Maybe someone here will be willing to share their link.

When you get those make sure to go thru the script and set the areamine sub adjustments like was mentioned in a post here. It'll find more dig spots.

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: May 22, 2013, 05:46:31 PM »
Here is a link from over at stratics where they posted a link for the .mul files.

http://stratics.com/community/threads/uocartographer-black-screen-fix.294639/
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline Fedor

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: May 23, 2013, 10:40:36 AM »
Awesome, thanks guys.

Offline smrtstn

• Activity:
    0%
  • smrtstn has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: June 09, 2013, 03:33:26 AM »
Hmm Dunno whats going on, but I cant even load the script for some reason.

Click play and nothing happens. Used to use this a while back and now nothings happening. Is there a way i can reset it? I've tried deleting the script and redownloading it but nothings happening.

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: June 09, 2013, 09:46:12 AM »
Try reading back through the thread two or three posts and see if the solution presented there works for you.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Catryonna

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Catryonna has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: June 09, 2013, 03:30:21 PM »
So now that I'm addicted to fishing I've been neglecting my mining duties..*ponders*  So I downloaded your script, set all of my books and secures up and hit play.  It starts out wonderfully, however when it gets to the first mining spot it mines until the spot is dry then starts to spam there is nothing left to mine, or cannot see that location....I let it run like that for a while thinking it was taking a while to run through all the spots, but 5 minutes later it was still spamming the same things.....Operator error?  Any insight is appreciated....I'm playing on OSI with the most current version of EasyUO.

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: June 09, 2013, 04:10:18 PM »
Off the top of my head I gotta say its the .mul files. That is the most common problem out there today. Look at a few of the previous posts and you will see where you can download them. Once downloaded put them into the same file that contains your UO client. Just dump them in there any old way. Restart everything and see if that works.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: June 10, 2013, 05:49:33 AM »
If you are getting any actual attempt to mine at all then it's not the MUL file issue.

The way this script works is that it mines all spots within a 25-tile radius at each location tracking good spots and bad spots the first time through the book. On subsequent times through the book it only attempts to mine good spots. This means that the first time through can take a while and it will spam a bunch of messages, it's learning where to mine in your spots.

X

Offline Catryonna

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Catryonna has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: June 10, 2013, 06:17:05 AM »
Thanks for the reply  :-)

Well I sort of have the script working, the first problem was my magery was fairly low (40's) and when a recall fizzled, it would go ahead and try to start mining even though my character was still at the bank.  So I up'd the magery and that is working better.....I do get hung up on occasion with being overweight and not being able to recall.  There was one other hang-up I wanted to mention but for the life of me I can't remember.   I'm sure most of the problem is something on my end, I just have to figure out what that is  ;D

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: June 10, 2013, 06:24:12 AM »
Ah. Need to find an LCD suit so you can imagery trained up.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: June 10, 2013, 07:28:35 AM »
Hmmm, you may want to adjust some of the timers to accomodate for lag by the sounds of the issues. You should never end up overweight unless the script has moved on past the weightcheck sub before your weight has a chance to update - ie lag.

On the magery, that's something I need to address. I have no error-handling addressing any returns from TM's travel subs - totally my fault. Definitely something that has annoyed me from time to time with new character builds, I would prefer to use the Recalls to build up magery while I mine sometimes.

I have been playing a bit again over the last week, namely mining and playing with my tmappers, so my scripts are suddenly getting attention again. Bear with the issues for now, hopefully I'll find inspiration for my previously failed version 4.0 in the near future!

X

Tags: