Author Topic: ENs - Character ToolBox (Multi Shard/Account)  (Read 141672 times)

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ENs - Character ToolBox (Multi Shard/Account)
« Reply #315 on: August 04, 2020, 01:04:05 PM »
found a typo

sub MyCustom_Walt_To_Luna ; line 240 should read as follows

sub MyCustom_Walk_To_Luna

found it by accident :)

Nice,  maybe i meant waltz to luna... secret option lol ...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: August 04, 2020, 04:00:36 PM »
 :laugh:
I want that option!
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: August 31, 2020, 09:16:44 PM »

LOL,  I still heard you.  Avoid the creaky floorboards...      Is their new gifts or something..

23rd Anniversary Tokens

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 31, 2020, 10:04:01 PM »
Making sure I have the correct settings:

Several Problems:
1. It goes thru all the shards but when it gets past the 23rd shard, it gives a Fatal Error and then crashes.
2. When I restart the script it starts at Characer Slot 1 again. Is there a way to go past the first character slot and start on character slot 2, etc.
3. I am assuming that when it goes thru all the first character slots at shard 27, then it starts again on character slot 2 etc.?

Hopefully others are using this Script to get their 23rd Anniversary Gifts...

« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 02:17:33 AM by Oracle »
ORACLE

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 01, 2020, 12:49:09 PM »
Making sure I have the correct settings:

Several Problems:
1. It goes thru all the shards but when it gets past the 23rd shard, it gives a Fatal Error and then crashes.
2. When I restart the script it starts at Characer Slot 1 again. Is there a way to go past the first character slot and start on character slot 2, etc.
3. I am assuming that when it goes thru all the first character slots at shard 27, then it starts again on character slot 2 etc.?

Hopefully others are using this Script to get their 23rd Anniversary Gifts...

This  has been addressed in the most recent version of the script make sure you are running that...

After a crash Restart the script and choose the bottom menu option Crash Resume,  and it will start off after the last successful character login/logout and continue.  So if its crashed on the 3rd character on the 10th shard,  it will resume with the same settings...   If you want it to start in another spot edit the resume file:  default  C:\UOCharToolBox-Resume.txt

edit: note the crash resume also records the account your on .. so yes will resume at correct spot even if you set it doing 10 accounts.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 12:54:15 PM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 01, 2020, 05:19:33 PM »
Does the new version is plug and play or do we still required to change the Gump Values.   can't seen to get the first two value :(

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 01, 2020, 07:53:19 PM »
This is what I am using....Not sure if it is THE corect one, but it works for me:

set %GumpMainMenu    IEMD  ; This is the login screen
set %GumpPasswordBox ONSB  ; This is the password box in Login Screen
Set %gumpShardSelect UQLD  ; this is the shard select screen
set %GumpLogin       ONSB  ; this is the Character Selection Screen with NEW/DELETE Buttons
set %GumpNewChar2    KNHD  ; this is the New Character Trade Selection screen
set %GumpNewCharMap  KNHD  ; this is the New Character Map starting location screen
ORACLE

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 02, 2020, 08:03:58 AM »
Does the new version is plug and play or do we still required to change the Gump Values.   can't seen to get the first two value :(

I just observed a way to 100% get rid of this requirement and still uniquely identify the gumps needed for login (without doing OCR).  I will need to test it ...  but looks promising, will be nice to finally be rid of this contkind curse.

(Sadly even if works will still need contkinds for character creation as no way to uniquely id some of those gumps without OCR, but that feature isn't used as much)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 02, 2020, 09:00:11 AM »

I just observed a way to 100% get rid of this requirement and still uniquely identify the gumps needed for login (without doing OCR).  I will need to test it ...  but looks promising, will be nice to finally be rid of this contkind curse.

(Sadly even if works will still need contkinds for character creation as no way to uniquely id some of those gumps without OCR, but that feature isn't used as much)

That would really be nice!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 02, 2020, 04:49:21 PM »
Thx Oracle, but still no joy on my end,.   the screen just flash and erase the account name.     Will need to investigate.

After investigation Ver 703 work, no joy on 704.   
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 06:11:13 PM by The Ghost »

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 03, 2020, 12:40:12 PM »
Thx Oracle, but still no joy on my end,.   the screen just flash and erase the account name.     Will need to investigate.

After investigation Ver 703 work, no joy on 704.   

what seems to be issue ghost  ??

Still testing for any glitches in new version but so far  contkind free gift collection is working well.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 12:49:10 PM by Endless Night »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: September 03, 2020, 04:33:21 PM »
it not putting the password in and after a few try it erase my account name.      I left my account name to N/A because I do only one at the time.    I run 703 without issue, event use the crash option. 

last time I didn't use 704 either. 

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 04, 2020, 03:53:01 PM »
it not putting the password in and after a few try it erase my account name.      I left my account name to N/A because I do only one at the time.    I run 703 without issue, event use the crash option. 

last time I didn't use 704 either.

yup version 704,  does seem to unnecessarily enter account name even when not needed  .. next version  will fix that... testing it currently as have made a number of changes and want to make sure still operates correctly.  New version much faster.....  coming soon ...

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: September 04, 2020, 06:10:23 PM »
EN,

Looking forward to the new version.  Is there a way to not have the Script over-write the reports?  Currently, I have 12 accounts and would love to have an inventory of what chars are on each account....

Thank you for the Crash Button. If I had remembered that Anni tokens were due out, I would have used 'create character' to fill in the slots of some of my accounts on certain shards...

Can you believe that rare colored Caldrons are going for 50 to 150 million currently? Also, people are buying the tokens for 5-7 million just for the opportunity to pop them and see if they get a rare cauldron, etc.. The Tomes also have rares but the cauldrons are more popular.  Tomes are going for 25-50 with rare names.  Not sure if the Lamp posts have a rare color or light bulb color?
ORACLE

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: September 05, 2020, 07:37:31 AM »
EN,

Looking forward to the new version.  Is there a way to not have the Script over-write the reports?  Currently, I have 12 accounts and would love to have an inventory of what chars are on each account....

Thank you for the Crash Button. If I had remembered that Anni tokens were due out, I would have used 'create character' to fill in the slots of some of my accounts on certain shards...

Can you believe that rare colored Caldrons are going for 50 to 150 million currently? Also, people are buying the tokens for 5-7 million just for the opportunity to pop them and see if they get a rare cauldron, etc.. The Tomes also have rares but the cauldrons are more popular.  Tomes are going for 25-50 with rare names.  Not sure if the Lamp posts have a rare color or light bulb color?

sure modify the settings line near top of script that that reads

Code: [Select]
set %ReportFileName       C:\UOCharToolBox-Report.txt
change to

Code: [Select]
set %ReportFileName       C:\UOCharToolBox-Report- , #date , - , #time  , .txt

Or maybe I could just save them by account name... that maybe better.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 07:39:31 AM by Endless Night »

Tags: