Author Topic: Hello, I'm Dali  (Read 2708 times)

Offline DaliLTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • DaliL has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello, I'm Dali
« on: November 17, 2013, 10:31:04 AM »
Hi,

My name is Dali, I live in Canada and I've been playing UO for many years and never thought of searching for scripts. I finaly found this place using Google and an very happy. I am a programmer in real life, I usually work on the visual interface / ergonomics side of development. I have been looking at all the possibilities and scripts that have been generously posted here. The ideas and concepts are fascinating. I would like to be accepted to join the forms and in the future maybe contribute some of my own ideas.

In UO I've mostly been playing a blacksmith/tailor/carpenter Mule type character because of the creative aspect of creating weapons and such and of course selling for a profit :). I also enjoy playing with my Sampire doing champ spawns and such to get valuable items from loot.

Hum...  I drive a 2012 Camaro and prefer Android over Apple.

In conclusion I hope I am accepted and can contribute to your forms.

Thank you
Dali

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, I'm Dali
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 12:04:56 PM »
Hi Dali, thanks for the intro - restricted status lifted. Seems to me that this community is possibly right up your alley :)

Welcome to ScriptUO!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 03:26:16 PM »
WELCOME!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 03:44:08 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO and thank you for your intro.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 12:05:39 AM »
Hello Dali and welcome to SUO.

if you enjoy the programming you might take a look here. Iam also an application developer irl who prefer android over ios :)

Tags: new user