Author Topic: Returning UO player  (Read 2272 times)

Offline nydude66Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • nydude66 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Returning UO player
« on: February 02, 2015, 12:48:48 PM »
Hello! I just started playing UO again after a decade long break. Back in the day, our server was all about the PvP and thus I was an evil Dreadlord PK. Now though, things have quieted down and I plan to explore all of the new content OSI added. I am very impressed with the amount of new content for a game that I had thought was dead until just recently.

I recall being a member of this forum back then, but it was called something else I believe. Glad to see that this forum is still around! I am learning how to write my own code now, with plans to eventually write my own working programs. Maybe one day they will be good enough to post here   :D

Thanks!

Post Merge: February 03, 2015, 02:11:24 PM
Update time! I have been doing alot of work with scripts from "the other site" (not sure if we can mention here), and I am now able to make pretty extensive changes that improve them quite a lot for what I want to accomplish. I am closing in on being ready to write my own script from scratch. Hopefully I can gain access to learn from some of the scripts on this site, because it looks like you have some accomplished coders here!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 02:11:24 PM by nydude66 »

Offline BabysittingDingo

• Activity:
    0%
  • BabysittingDingo has no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Returning UO player
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 04:00:11 PM »
cool man, good luck to you.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 05:45:33 PM »
Welcome to SUO! What do enjoy doing in game? What is your favorite templates to play? Are you back on official servers or playing player run shards?

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 05:18:25 AM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted!

Welcome!

Offline nydude66Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • nydude66 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 06:51:58 AM »
Thanks! As to your question Crisis, I am playing on the official servers and I am building a Tamer/Bard/Mage right now. I never played that type of character back in the day, and it seems like a good build to make some money with since I am broke lol.

Tags: