Author Topic: Christmas Avatar Contest  (Read 2031 times)

Offline UOMaddogTopic starter

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
Christmas Avatar Contest
« on: December 09, 2010, 03:00:30 PM »
Tis the season to have some fun so let's see them! This year, we will award 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place (via poll or my dictatorial decree) the best Christmas themed avatars in (for now at least) 2 categories:

Funny Christmas Avatars

&

Amazing Christmas Avatars (Ahem...you all know what kind this is *cough*Xclio's*cough*)

Things to remember:
#1. Please post it (as well as change your avatar) in this thread so we can keep track of it (in case you change your avatar again)
#2. If possible, host it offsite then embed or link it in the thread to keep down on traffic usage for TM!
#3. Keep within the rules!! (This is mainly a reminder for the Amazing category)

We will vote the week before Christmas and give awards accordingly (not sure what they are...maybe just a cool title on the forums, maybe a billion UO gold, maybe a new car)

*NOTE: To help those who view this site at work...please use the FUNNY avatar as your REAL avatar and just post the AMAZING ones here!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 03:48:43 PM by UOMaddog »
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Avatar Contest
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 07:11:00 AM »
My Christmas Santa :)

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
My christmas Santa.jpg

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 08:38:51 PM »
Double my pleasure!

JaF

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
santas helpers.bmp
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 03:38:39 AM »
Hottness

merry_christmas_08_mma.jpg

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2010, 06:56:21 AM »
I've just decided - red and white make me happy!

Tags: