• Reputation Power: 1
  • hellobear has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
INTRO
« on: January 14, 2019, 12:08:17 AM »
Hello, ALL! 
 I have returned to Ultima online after a long absence, played the last time in 2005.  I am still sure that it is the best game I ever know, after all these years. It is a lot of new things  for me in the game now! I play on the OSI shard -Arirang server.  I prefer to play PVM and love so much krafting.
 I work and I can't devote much time to the game, so  for this reason, I find easyuo very useful, it helps me a lot. I would be pleased to be acsepted on the registrated of ur site. I'm sure it will help me a lot!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 12:15:31 AM by hellobear »
zmd

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: INTRO
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 04:24:44 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: INTRO
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 06:33:23 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: