Author Topic: Opinions on my web site  (Read 5655 times)

Offline SuperslayerTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Opinions on my web site
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2009, 01:55:44 PM »
@J.Kitty, that's really wierd, perhaps a browser configuration on your end? I.E. or Firefox? Opera even?

@OMaddog, the up/down arrow is intentionally not allowing your scroll wheel. I have the frames set so now scrolling is permitted, but really, there's nothing yet to scroll. As for the right hand side w/the drop down menu, it doesn't work at all yet...but almost. My first post here mentions some help needed with getting it to work. It an RSS feed with selectable sites, and I think it may be php related with the host,...some config and setup. Thimotty seems to know a bit and offered assist, but we haven't been too much in contact yet.

Offline j.kitty

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • j.kitty has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2009, 05:46:00 AM »
I think its probably our firewalls at work (law firms blech).  I'll have to remember to try from home.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2009, 06:50:18 PM »
I think I've come across a solution to the RSS dilemma that I was frazzled with.  For the time, I'm going with RSSinclude. It has a really simple HTML generator that can be embedded directly into the web page.  So until I learn a bit more, this module will suffice. I'm also planning on putting in a 'comment box' somewhere where visitors can post opinions, suggestions, what's up messages or 'go to hell you cheater/scripter' posts.   :o :P

Currently, I'm working with a test site containing a few changes and improvements including extended scrolling capabilities, more sites and links.  The changes will probably be uploaded in a few days.

Perhaps after I have this site more to my likings in the next week, I'll get my game back on with my WT script and the Home Roam sub, update some of my other submitted scripts and begin scripting like I had before.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2009, 07:37:39 PM »
Sooner than I had thought, my site is 99.9% functional. The RSS feeds work, a few new scripts and links added. Yet to come is a comment box and I'll prob be starting that over the next several days.   Enjoy !

www.SuperSlayer.org

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2009, 01:26:32 PM »
Well, I'm as finished as I want to be with my site. It has a comment/message/guestbook place, scripts, sites and rss feeds. Aside from some aesthetic needs and future changes/inclusions and such, I'm off to resume my World Traveler script working, and Home Roam sub.

Enjoy!

www.SuperSlayer.org

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2009, 03:07:45 PM »
Wow - that animated GM in the lower left corner is freaking me out.

:)

Tags: