Author Topic: new Posts Error  (Read 1937 times)

Offline KhameleonTopic starter

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« on: January 01, 2009, 05:03:04 AM »
once in a while, when I click new posts it misses a few... this morning I clicked new posts.  To see that TM yanked his garbage can check.. no post on the thread.. so I went along and checked the other posts.
I went to the Script Chat section, and viola.. TM did in fact reply... this has happened a few times in the past. just like to put it out there and make this little bug known.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: new Posts Error
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 05:24:48 PM »
A few strange things cropped into the latest release of SMF (the board software we use here.)  Not much I can do with it since that's a core function.  Just keep your fingers crossed that it'll be fixed in the next version.

Best thing is to also check the "Recent Posts" found on the main site page to the bottom.  Here's the linky:

http://www.scriptuo.com/smf/index.php?action=recent
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 05:26:24 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: