Author Topic: Speaking of a ten foot pole....  (Read 5405 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Speaking of a ten foot pole....
« on: April 04, 2011, 11:11:00 AM »
Lemme show you what I got

right

down

here

:o

Ten foot stick of 1/2" pvc. I've been planning on cutting up some pieces to replace some that were broken on my Ladder Golf game I made.

Which starts a thread of "Dirty? Not really".

Easy to do, just take something the person who posted before you has said, and make it something that "seems" to be a little perverted. Please do not go overboard here.... the idea is to change it completely at the end. Like the 10 foot pole post.

So someone could post something like "Speaking of cutting up, lemme show you what I did to my girlfriend.... I cut up her.... credit card so she wouldn't use it anymore. She really appreciated it"
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Speaking of a ten foot pole....
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 11:20:11 AM »
Speaking of really appreciated it I took my wife on the street. It was a great walk.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 11:25:38 AM »
I heard something interesting about a member here and his street walking wife.

Seems they take long walks together on the street near their home. It's great exercise, and they get to say hello to the neighbors.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 12:23:52 PM »
Speaking of the neighbors. When the husband next door leaves for work at night.  I pull out my telescope .......

to look over their house at adromeda constellation.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 07:40:37 AM »
Talk bout pulling out with the neighbors wife when the husband was at work...

I helped his wife get their camper hooked up to their truck to surprise him when he got home. They went camping and had a wonderful time.

Offline Dixie Wrecked

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Dixie Wrecked has no influence.
  • Respect: +31
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2011, 08:21:26 AM »
Talk bout pulling out with the neighbors wife when the husband was at work...

I helped his wife get their camper hooked up to their truck to surprise him when he got home. They went camping and had a wonderful time.

Speaking about hooking up...

Did I ever tell you about the time I took my nephew out?  We laid our poles out...in the back of my boat...and leisurely sailed.  Eventually, we reach what I like to call my "honey hole", and while we didn't catch any fish while trolling to the spot, after we pulled our poles out of the side of the boat, we were able to toss them off the sides of the boat all day and kept pulling fish all afternoon.  Then after we were done, we went back to my house and ate the most delicious fish tacos with my wife and daughter...
"hmm, theres no examples and directions sticky in new member intros.  you have to admit script library would have been a good place to put it"
- karrde

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2011, 08:33:59 AM »
Speaking about my wife

My wife was so run down I had to put her on some jack stands to inflate both tires and lubricate her chassie and adjust her spin dials.  Now shes running perfect!!!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2011, 12:05:04 PM »
talking about lubrication

Did anyone else see the latest 'Dirty Jobs' show where he had to Lubricate the threads of the massive NASA vehicle that moves the shuttle to its launch pad. One of these days I drive up the coast with the old bird to watch that thing blast off before its decommissioned.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2011, 07:33:44 PM »
speaking of blasting off - it was soooo enjoyable until the police came and took away my firecrackers.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2011, 07:42:08 AM »
I remember the time I shot that police officer....

He was nice enough to stand in for a picture. Turned out really well.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2011, 07:54:11 AM »
Have you seen my Pictures of SPRINGBREAK

Sent my kids to sailing camp. Where they learnt how to be sailors, adjust the jib, tie knots, etc etc .  I got some amazing pictures of them and some dolphins.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2011, 04:30:36 AM »
Speaking of tied up and pictures....

I got some really good shots of the USS Missouri when I was a kid. It was moored in Seattle for a while and our class took a trip to the coast. I got to stand right here:

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2011, 06:15:44 AM »
speaking of a trip back in the seventies everyone in California was doing it.

The motels made a fortune!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2011, 07:51:11 AM »
Speaking of a fortune. I bet one could make a fortune with a 10 foot pole.  :-X

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2011, 09:23:11 AM »
Speaking of Fortunes and  Johnson's  massive pole...

Johnson new sail boat has has a 30 foot mast, bet it cost a fortune.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 09:25:47 AM by Endless Night »

Tags: