Author Topic: Cell Phones?  (Read 5364 times)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Cell Phones?
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2011, 07:07:47 AM »
I agree with EN.  I travel all over the place and I've always seen the cell phone systems in Japan, Korea, Singapore, China and Europe far more advanced.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Cell Phones?
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2011, 09:35:00 AM »
Canada is a black hole compared to the US and a toxic wastlend compared to Europe.  I have a HTC and the wife has a Iphone which I pay around $150 a month to run the pair for subpar service.  I tried to load the website for Rogers who runs the phones but it won't load on my offices old browser so I can't tell you what we get but it's far from unlimited and next to useless.  I think it's 5 phone numbers don't count against my limits.  200 mins a month, after 6 doesn't count.  Limited internet bandwith but I don't recall how much.  Text is only for those 5 and if I get others they bill me...it's a scam and pisses me off.  Locked phones so I can't even buy a sym card for europe...arggg.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Tags: