Author Topic: First Script! Raz's Full-Auto Bushido Trainer *updated 8/13/2012*  (Read 22163 times)

Offline razeialTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • razeial has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Ok guys, this my very first script, and I'm actually quite proud of it, so judge lightly.

What does this script do differently than other bushido trainers? Well, it constantly scans your paperdoll to see if you're holding a weapon. If it breaks, it will automatically pull another weapon of the same type from your backpack and equip it for you. I couldn't find a script out there to do what I wanted it to, and with bushido being such a slow gainer, i decided i'd read a few tutorials and I came up with this(with help from a guild mate)!
Code: [Select]
;XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
; Script Name: Raz's Full-Auto Bushido Trainer
; Author: Razeial
; Version: 2.2
; Client Tested with: 7.0.27.7
; EUO version tested with: 1.5 v218
; Shard OSI / FS: EA/OSI
; Revision Date: 9/5/2012
; Public Release: 7/19/2012
; Global Variables Used: none
; Purpose: Will train bushido to 120 using Lightning Strike on a horse
;          (or llama, ostard, etc..}. It will also scan your paperdoll to see if you still have a
;          weapon in your hand (ie your previous weapon breaks) and will automatically pull another
;          weapon from your backpack and rearm it.
; Credits: Dxrom for allowing me to use his Pixel saving SUB and for pointing me in the right
;          direction! Paladin for his ScriptTimer Sub
;          A VERY special thanks to JustAnotherFace (JAF). Without him, this script would not have
;          come together. He took quite a bit of time to review the script, help me edit it, teach
;          me along the way, and made more efficient suggestions!
;Instructions: The script is set up so that you must have a HORSE to train on.
;              If you want to train on a cat, dog, llama, etc, you need to change the %mount
;              with the corresponding itemtype. If you aren't using Mace Fighting, then you
;              need to change the %weapon to the proper itemtype of whatever weapon you'll be
;              using to train with. You will also need a good deal of that particular weapon
;              in your backpack. I suggest 30 or 40 at a time. You can either craft them or
;              buy them from a blacksmith shop. I also recommend wearing a high Mana Ren and
;              Lower Mana Cost suit (wouldn't hurt to have Mana Inc on it also).
;
;              You need to be unguilded, in a Trammel-type Facet, with a tamed horse
;              (or other animal).
;XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Changelog:

Version 1.0--7/19/12
Release!

Version 1.1--7/19/12
A few minor tweaks

Version 1.2--7/31/2012
Fixed a bug at low levels caused by failing to deliver lightning strike.
Redesigned the way lightning strike is toggled thanks to dxrom

Version 2.0--8/13/2012
Redesigned the Menu

Version 2.1 --8/30/2012
A few minor tweaks
Version 2.2 --9/5/2012
Fixed some script errors

What you must do for this script to work: You must modify the %weapon and %mount itemtypes to suit your needs. You will also need a bunch of the same weapon in your pack.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Raz's Bushido Trainer 2.2.txt
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 12:29:13 PM by razeial »

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: First Script! Raz's Full-Auto Bushido Trainer *updated 7/31/2012*
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 09:20:11 AM »
+1
thank you for the submission razeial,  could someone please give this script a test run and post some feed back  please. thank you
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline razeialTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • razeial has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
Re: First Script! Raz's Full-Auto Bushido Trainer *updated 7/31/2012*
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 07:30:13 AM »
+1
Anyone tried this?

Offline Go Go Gadget

• Activity:
    0%
  • Go Go Gadget has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
Re: First Script! Raz's Full-Auto Bushido Trainer *updated 8/13/2012*
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 01:18:29 PM »
+1
If only i had the power to do so i would give it a wirl :) maybe better luck tomorrow

Offline Kane12

• Activity:
    0%
  • Kane12 has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 07:09:15 PM »
+1
I have tried this script. Currently working up one char from 50 to 120 and a 2nd char from 81 to 120. So far no hickups. Works great. I will post later how long it took as well as how well it changes weapons (haven't got that far yet...still on my first weapon). I made the recommended 40 weapons to use.

Thanks

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 01:40:11 PM »
+1
I am really liking this script. It ran for 6 hours last night and I went from 50-83.2 and now been running a little over 10 hours and I have gone from 83.2 to 96.2 and no issues what ever. Awesome job!  :)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2013, 02:43:57 AM »
+1
Okay so went from 50 - 100 in about 27 hours. Script never stopped, grabbed new weapons fine, and I had no issues. Awesome script and I highly recommend it to others. It would be nice if it fed your horse from time to time to make sure it doesn't go wild. I did make sure to feed my horse every couple hours.

Offline roadrunner

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • roadrunner has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2013, 03:29:30 AM »
+1
i REALLY wanted to use this script to train from 107-120.0, simply for th reload (re-arm new weapon) ability but i cannot get it to see a horse. i didn't know exactly where to add 'SF' horse ID into the script or i would have tried altering it.

anyone have suggestions?  (the popup 'you don't have an animal to train with, get one!' was as far as i got w/ it.) and also. i'll be using GM crafted bakuto weapons, will that cause any issues (known) ?

Offline roadrunner

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2013, 03:44:07 AM »
+1
Nevermind guys & gals, i got an off-white horse and bakuto id is KDF. it's running like a charm now.  :)
i'll let ya know how it goes, but yeah, i would like to know how to set the horse color if anyone would be so kind. just for future use/ reference. thanks again for the help in advance!! ;D

Offline roadrunner

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2013, 01:56:30 AM »
+1
OK, toon is 120.0! only interruptions in about 36 hours of continuous running was the script 'lost' the current weapon in use. (i made 40 bakuto to begin the run, all by same crafter, same wood, etc. it only used 25 of them to go from 107-120) and had me restart it. (msg: you're out of weapons! get more and start the script again) it happened twice but otherwise it worked perfect!

Ease of Use: 8 (requires specific mount & i had to add my weapon type)

Works as Posted: 8 (told me i was out of weapons but actually had more in main pack whole time)

i do recommend this script, just keep an eye on it or you could waste some valuable training time.
thanks for the script also, it made bushido a lot less dreadful. :)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2013, 02:51:20 PM »
+1
Congratulations your Script has been moved to Script library
(If you feel the script is in the wrong section please send me a pm.)

Thank you for your submission.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2013, 09:44:53 PM »
+1
Great work, Raz
  Simple and accomplish the job  in hand. 10/10

Offline Xielax

• Activity:
    0%
  • Xielax has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2014, 03:08:50 PM »
+1
Just used this script today. Works very fast for my toon. At 90 Bushido in less than 10 hours.

Offline Tana

• Activity:
    0%
  • Tana has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2016, 04:01:26 AM »
+1
hey raz just wanted to say thanks for your scirpt i changed a few things to make this work on a spider while i was training my weapon skills it makes the script wait if the enemy has taken hits as to not kill your spider (since LS sometimes deals damage)

Code: [Select]
SUB TrainBushido
if #enemyhits < 100
{
repeat
wait 1
until #enemyhits = 100
}

simple yet effective

oh i also removed the part about mount needing to mount it since its a spider lol just wanted to save a little bit of time making a new char :)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2016, 08:27:19 AM »
+1
nice idea, I never thought about that when I used it.

Tags: