Author Topic: TrailMyx's Cross-healing Veterinary Trainer  (Read 12251 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Cross-healing Veterinary Trainer
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2017, 12:00:09 AM »
I was just answering Crisis's question.  This script is just a trainer; I don't think it's been updated since I wrote it.  Kinda two different scripts.  This one basically gets your Vet skill to a usable level, and then the other one utilizes your Vet skill to farm like mad!  The teasing is just a bonus. 
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2017, 12:01:27 AM »
I want to farm like mad...hard enough to not be able to afford some of the nicer things in the game...   ;)
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2017, 04:14:17 PM »
The base is there to mod this script as you need it.    TM put the piece together, just use the one you need to perfrom the task you need.   

I have multiple tamer and  I never use TM vet trainer.   I utilize Panthers_petVet_Trainer, a mod version of it, until I find something better.   

You need something to accomplish something in game. so this is the perfect project for you.  Build a  Vet script for hunting.  Do you want to hep with magery or aids,  maybe both.   

Tags: TrailMyx skill