Do you use them?

Yes
15 (100%)
No
0 (0%)
I never go away from home
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Handi-Cap Stalls  (Read 3704 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Handi-Cap Stalls
« on: June 17, 2009, 11:08:13 AM »
I thought I'd put up this poll before, just had a funny encounter so thought about it.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Handi-Cap Stalls
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 11:09:59 AM »
Yes, you did this one before and my views have not changed.  I USE'EM!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 11:18:18 AM »
I couldn't find the old one, oh well....

I used the HC stall for a #1 even though the open spots were... well available. When I came out a guy coming into the restroom says "You shouldn't use the Handi-cap stall unless your handicapped".

I replied "I think your mistaken, this stall isn't reserved for handi-capped, it's accessible for handi-cap."

The guy thought for like 2 seconds and say "By God, your right" and went into the HC stall. ROFL
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 11:41:26 AM »
ROFL That is an AWESOME exchange!! :P

Not only do I use the good ol' HC stalls, I seek them out whenever possible. The handicap stall is the Cadillac of the men's room. There's a stall here on the first floor of my office building that takes up, literally, 50% of the entire floor space of the bathroom it occupies and comes equipped with it's own sink, papertowel dispenser, and garbage can! Oh yeah!

XII

PS - on the other note, I LOVE little exchanges like that with people out and about. Those moments where you don't have to think later "Man, I should have said ...!" because you actually thought of it in the moment.

One of my fav's: Once I was in a grocery store grabbing a package of vegetarian "chick" patties from the freezer. As I'm pulling them through the door a very attractive girl slows down next to me and comments "Aren't those good? They taste like real chicken?" to which I promptly replied, in character, "Good?!?! They're grrrrrrrrrreat!". She practically ran away from me down the aisle and I have a story to tell ten years later.

I should have at least gotten her number first...
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 01:17:35 PM »
Yes I look for the bigger stall when possible...
You gotta love the Power Squeeze Bars they have built inside most of them.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 06:03:13 AM »
Some of the best ones are when they are a completely seperate rooms .. i also look out for the family changing/bathrooms rooms those are pretty sweet as well.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2009, 11:29:38 AM »
You can use the regular stalls? :)

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2009, 12:55:56 PM »
I am so tired of walking into a stall and shutting the door with ease and having to contort myself to not rub my legs all over the toilet bowl.  What is up with the swing room on doors.  The rest of the bathroom is usually so big people could hang out in the area in front of the door but god forbid there is enough space inside the regular stalls!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2009, 04:09:23 PM »
I think the idea is if they are to big and comfortable, ppl will spend to much time in there...you know...get in, get it out, and GET OUT! However the smell usually is enough to make you want out ASAP!!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2009, 05:59:57 PM »
The Trick is to make sure your sink keeps everyone else out of the bathroom so you can enjoy all that room for yourself.

Offline Ni

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Ni has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2009, 03:15:32 PM »
The Trick is to make sure your sink keeps everyone else out of the bathroom so you can enjoy all that room for yourself.

NP here i could stink hogs out of a hog farm. no one comes in when i'm using a public bathroom, at least not for long.
Ni, Peng, and Neee-Wom

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2009, 02:12:47 PM »
I usually try to avoid them. But! I had to do a lap of lunges with my friend one day, you know, to work our legs.......... the next two days consisted of me not walking very well and my mom wanting to go shoping. If it weren't for the rails in the stall, I would have been stuck on the porcelain for hours!
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Tags: