Author Topic: Changes to Property Display on Resources since Publish 65  (Read 3886 times)

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Changes to Property Display on Resources since Publish 65
« on: April 05, 2010, 09:58:02 AM »
In addition to gump changes to the craft gump and the bod gump (shaved 10 points off of the Y axis), I confirmed today that the information display on resources has changed since the latest publish.  I have not reviewed every resource for the change, but I have looked at ingots, leather and boards.

Ingots used to have the number in the stack, the type name, and the word "ingots" in the first line of the #Property. The second line was the weight and there was no third line. This is no longer the case.  The first line for ingots no longer carries the ingot type.  Ingot type is now the third line of the #Property.  There is no third line for the base items type so there is nothing in the #Property for a stack of iron ingots to uniquely identify it.  The same pattern holds for boards and leather. Incidentally boards now use the singular "board" regardless of whether there is more than one in the stack.  Ingots is plural regardless of whether there is one or more than one in the stack.

As a result of this change, this line no longer works to find iron ingots in a secure full of different ingot types:

Code: [Select]
If iron , #spc , ingots in #property && shadow notin #property
This line should work:

Code: [Select]
If shadow notin #property && dull notin #property && bronze notin #property && gold notin #property && agapite notin #property && verite notin #property && valorite notin #property
Snicker7's BODFiller is broken by the gump change and perhaps by this #property change.  I will fix my version and post the changes on his thread over at EUO.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 11:54:50 AM by Paulonius »
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
Re: Changes to Property Display on Resources since Publish 65
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 11:08:34 AM »
So here are change fixes for Snicker7s bod filler:

Line 1705: update the container size from 530_507 to 530_497

I actually want to double check this again to make sure that its necessary to change anything in the bod filler. 
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 11:54:16 AM by Paulonius »
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

-Mario Andretti

Offline slyone

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • slyone has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 07:38:57 PM »
Thank you!
Started playing back at the Second Age

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 07:44:25 PM »
For the record, I've filled about 500-700 Smith BODs using this change to s7's script in the last 24hrs.  Any problems i encountered were localized somewhere between the chair and my keyboard...

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 02:10:03 PM »
intresting... are you fully updated or are you still using an old client?

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, 02:19:08 PM »
S7's Filler was not affected by the display change in resources as he used the item color to differentiate.  These are unique, so they are a better call than using #property.

I have found other random issues though.  Bronze sheilds are now a problem for the S7Filler.  I am posting a correction.

-Mario Andretti

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2010, 02:19:58 PM »
intresting... are you fully updated or are you still using an old client?

Fully updated.  I waited a couple weeks from the last big patch, but bit the bullet two days ago.

Tags: