Author Topic: Max Hit Leech Values By Weapon Speed  (Read 2635 times)

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Max Hit Leech Values By Weapon Speed
« on: March 17, 2011, 04:54:15 AM »
Melee weapons have scaled leech maximums based on weapon speed. This applies to non-imbued leeches, as imbued leeches cap at 50 regardless of weapon speed. I do not believe that scaled leech caps ever apply to thrown or archery weapons, but someone please correct me if they have seen something else. These figures are projected based on some experimentation. It appears that the equation for the increase is as follows: X/2 * 50 = Max Leech where X is weapon speed.  This means that leech maximums cap at 4s.

If anyone has seen definitive information on this subject, please let me know.

2s            50%
2.25s       56%
2.5s         62%
2.75s       68%
3s           75%
3.25s       81%
3.5s         87%
3.75s       93%
4s           100%

As an aside, if you have a weapon with a scaled leech above 50 and imbue it to add increase weapon speed, it will adjust the leech downward.  I have not done significant testing to determine the math behind the adjustment.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 05:02:33 AM by Paulonius »
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Tags: