Author Topic: Character Equipment Assessment Spreadsheet  (Read 12028 times)

Offline UltimaTopic starter

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Character Equipment Assessment Spreadsheet
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2011, 10:35:25 AM »
i had the Idea for a Character Setup with Tabs. Like you can Choose Imbue\Loot\Artifacts for each part and have a Choosing of it.Then the Charactersetup autocalculate your Propertys in Result.I had like 40% Done then i camed to the point, it wouldnt be very handy for myself if i need to update everytime osi bringing new Staff and i thought about if i really can handle the Update every time.
Since i didnt found an answer the development is delayed.

Spreadsheet II Class starts in a few weeks and hopefully I'll start getting into some of the tabs. I'd jump ahead but I have other classes I need to stay on top of right now before I get too far ahead of myself.

The tabs is something I will probably incorporate with an optional "Custom Tab". For the high end suits there really aren't that many choices for many of the pieces. Head Piece on a Samurai is going to be M&S, Custom or maybe Folded Steele. Same thing with the belt (Crimson or Tangle). Cloak (Ranger or Shadow Cloak of Rejuvenation). I don't forsee adding useless artifacts only the high end for the best mage and warrior suits. This is ScriptUO after all...spreadsheet is designed to help people who know what they're doing and know UO. ;)

Incorporating what resists you need for the remaining pieces is something I need to wrap my head around and whether or not I'd like to see added in. Adding in the average resist needed per remaining piece could be pretty easy but as far as the added bonus it depends on whether your enhancing on the front end or back up. That could be an option too...

I'll tinker with it more in the coming weeks.

Offline Rose Tyler

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Rose Tyler has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2013, 10:56:02 AM »
Zolaf's Imbuing Calculator listed above while an impressive spreadsheet is just overkill and contains way too much information as far as I'm concerned.

Personally I like it and Zolaf has added a "simplified" option to hide all ingredients and prices in the new 9.0 version.  I don't know if she is intending on making it on one page for others or not, but I'm sure you could easily modify it by adding one sheet to include everything by linking...

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2013, 09:26:59 PM »
This is what I use to track down and build suit.   This was before imbuing and still work great for me.   

Instruction
1) Enter all the information you required under the LIST
2) Go over SUIT, input the number require for each  items.
3)) go to Total Armor to view your suit.  ( Page have been lock to prevent overwriting formula). 

Enjoy

Tags: