Author Topic: First clean armor piece!  (Read 5778 times)

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
First clean armor piece!
« on: February 27, 2013, 09:43:38 PM »
It's not uber, but it is the first clean Greater Artifact armor piece I've pulled with the new loot system.  Covetous.

Fun!  I love this new system!

EDIT:  Tempted to use some Forged Metal to enhance it!

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
First Clean Greater Artifact.jpg
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 09:46:29 PM by NObama »

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: First clean armor piece!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 11:02:32 PM »
Ooo... Not to shabby Nobama. I wont ask what you are farming though :P
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 01:39:32 AM »
Nice pull!  10 modded pieces are incredibly nice to work into, or build suits around.  Congrats!

Offline Neo

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 02:54:28 AM »
So cool!
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 03:45:50 AM »
Yeah, Rumor has it that all monsters have the chance to drop legendary artifacts, but I think this only pertains to covetous and not to shame. With enough luck I know Chaos Vortex's will drop the legendaries, but its hard to beat that 20k HP quickly.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2013, 06:33:27 AM »
Yeah, Rumor has it that all monsters have the chance to drop legendary artifacts, but I think this only pertains to covetous and not to shame. With enough luck I know Chaos Vortex's will drop the legendaries, but its hard to beat that 20k HP quickly.

I can 100% confirm that all monsters in Shame can also drop legendary artifacts.  I can't say that they will all drop *clean* legendaries, but it might be possible.

I've farmed darn near every monster in Shame and Covetous.  It's really just a numbers game:  If you kill enough of something, it will eventually drop a winning lottery ticket.

This particular item was taken from a low/mid-level monster wearing 1450 luck.  Possibly 1775, not sure if my luck statue bonus was still active at the time.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 06:35:09 AM by NObama »

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2013, 06:42:48 AM »
Hmm.... On legendary artifacts I don't mind a little -100 Luck for a 1500 Intensity Item :P
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2013, 06:43:55 AM »
Cursed Brittle non repairable... Worthless
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2013, 11:57:39 AM »

Not true!!! Cursed Brittle Non-Repairable = RELIC FRAGMENTS! :)
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2013, 06:36:36 PM »

Not true!!! Cursed Brittle Non-Repairable = RELIC FRAGMENTS! :)

Oh, my yes!  Thousands and thousands of them!

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2013, 10:33:57 PM »
Heh... you recall out to unload those relic Frag items..   I'll just keep rolling the dice for that clean Legendary.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2013, 01:34:23 AM »
Heh... you recall out to unload those relic Frag items..   I'll just keep rolling the dice for that clean Legendary.

I always take the loot home also.  As fast as I put 100 stacks of relic frags on my vendor for 1m, they vanish. 

Legendary items will eventually come.  Might as well make loads of gold while I wait for them.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2013, 05:57:01 AM »
I'd buy that piece and enhance it for my dexer!!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2013, 07:42:28 PM »
I'd buy that piece and enhance it for my dexer!!

Not selling, so I won't hold you to it...but, what do you suppose you might pay for a piece like this?

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2013, 09:21:48 PM »
I would have no idea...I sell similar pieces that don't have any of those bonuses in resists for about 3-7 mil (cold eater is one of the lesser desired eaters) but tack on the extra 40+ points of resists and you'd probably be talking something 10X that

Tags: