Author Topic: Dragon Roadblock!  (Read 2126 times)

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Dragon Roadblock!
« on: July 27, 2009, 07:53:14 AM »
I was just wondering if any of you have experienced 'Dragon Roadblock' during any of the Shadowlords Spawns.  It seems it is getting worse and worse, especially when whole Guilds are messaging each other and telling others when the Shadowlords are about to manifest themselves.  The worst place is at the Volcano area where the path is very narrow and the players seem to walk in circles both clockwise and counter-clockwise around the Lava Pits in order to be able to spot the Shadowlords when they first appear and hope to be one of the top 3 to do damage.  Just moving around the spawn areas is a Nightmare, but at the Volcano you literally feel like a 'sardine' and you cannot move, so if the Shadowlord spawns somewhere other than the area you are standing in, then you are up the creek without a paddle!

50% of the time I am lucky and get a cloak and one time I got a mempo using my Archer Tamer with a CU...that way there is 2 things hitting him at once...!
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Petkiller

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Petkiller has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Dragon Roadblock!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 08:40:42 AM »
Yes I know just what you mean, if I am not within a screen or two of his spawn point my dragon won't be able to attack.  Mt. Sho is the worst I just hang out on one side and if it don't spawn near me I head to the waste.  Yesterday the Mt. Sho one and Waste were spawning at the same time on my shard. 

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 08:44:00 AM »
Yet another well thought out event...
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 09:41:26 AM »
I am running two archers with auto attack scripts running.  I log onto both accounts and have Acct #1 as my primary and Acct #2 set to follow acct #1 so whenever I get within range of the shadow lord both accounts start to attack....pull 6 arties every time...debating getting a third account involved...

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2009, 10:20:18 AM »
A WOW and and OH MY to you Xclio!  That is very ingenious.  I did not even think of that.  Hopefully you are not on Pacific and if you are, no wonder I am not geting any artis!  What creature ids did you put into your scripts?  Are you using C2's Dex Farmer?

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Tags: