Author Topic: Best 2 character spawning team?  (Read 7406 times)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Best 2 character spawning team?
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2009, 06:15:08 PM »
Heh, Long ways to go, but excellent for what it does.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Scrripty

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2009, 06:42:25 PM »
Have you seen the version in my project thread?  I'll have to see about getting you access if you want to test and give feedback. :)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2009, 06:48:35 PM »
if its for pvp intent, I decline.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline darktee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • darktee has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2009, 12:08:29 PM »
Me and my mate do spwans with a necro/weaving/mage and disco/tamer .. works pretty well for us

Scrripty

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2009, 12:26:49 PM »
if its for pvp intent, I decline.

Nope, it's for doing peerless pretty much, right now it's semi optimized for necro/bush/warrior.  You CAN use it without necro, but it's designed around that template.  I'm "planning" on making it work for everyone, but there's a lot of available options for any template, just not sure how they'll work without using curse weapon. :)  You'd have to try it and give feedback.  I just used it yesterday at Travesty and it worked like a charm. :)  I'll see if TM or Cerv will add you.  But I expect good feedback!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2009, 06:12:01 PM »
Sounds good, Maybe we can collaborate. I have...... "Some" experience at pet player scripts.......... Would be more than willing to get onto the team.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Scrripty

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2009, 07:42:24 PM »
Sounds good, Maybe we can collaborate. I have...... "Some" experience at pet player scripts.......... Would be more than willing to get onto the team.

That's interesting you say that, because I'm working on a version of Gbot that uses my script to be a pet player with attitude. :)  A 2 man team of dexers cross healing using my script and necro... unstoppable I'm sure.  Especially if you can control them both from one client effectively. :)  If you've used Gbot you know what I'm sayin... I added movement controls in the Gbot thread for controlling from the main client.  But my version is WAY better.  I'm considering scripting rails and such for peerless and trying to completely automate the key gathering and doing Travesty.  Will be fun to try anyways.  Travesty isn't hard at all.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2009, 09:23:35 PM »
Rofl, to be honest I'd rather not discuss all of this in an Open Forum for anyone. I'll PM you.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2009, 10:12:12 AM »
LOL nice read and it ends here !!

Scrripty

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2009, 10:21:45 AM »
LOL nice read and it ends here !!

I don't get it, what's wrong with talking about scripting on a scripting website? :) haha

Offline OMGBurgersTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2009, 01:46:25 PM »
so far i've done every spawn with this setup, including Oaks.  It's a huge PITA and I had to go out of my way to program some subs to make my bot teleport on ledges w/ me to work the spawn.  If you don't go up there, it will take forever to get worked!

I've been debating on switching to a dexer based character bot rather than a archery based one, but then I'd be left hanging on Rikktor cause he's a major PITA meele undiscorded lol.

Scrripty

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2009, 07:15:11 PM »
Why couldn't you just do some cross healing wither bombers? :)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2009, 09:31:05 PM »
Why not just make an all inclusive script that Works with any combination of templates so you can have 2 Dexxers crosshealing/Wailing on everything, a tamer for tanking tough spawn (Not really necessary), and some witherer/Peacer/Discord/Mager/Whatever the F*** You want.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Scrripty

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2009, 09:43:46 PM »
Whatever works. :)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2009, 09:52:53 PM »
3 Bushido Chiv dexxers, Take any Spawn, Do Every champ But Rikktor. ( 1 Bushido archer Can Take him though)
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Tags: